Chapter 1

Hi my name is Raquel, but my friends like to call me Rocky, and I am on a trip to Korea for my 18th Birthday, which is less then a week away!!! We are on our way to the hotel we will be staying at. I am with my mom, dad, and my sister. My sister is a year younger than me, and her name is Kayla, but I like to call her Pabo, and she calls me Michin.
(A/N:sorry IsLoveTheNewPain  but she threatened me lol) We got to our destination, and walked into the hotel. We went inside to the front desk, and they told us our room number. We started walking when we realized all of the room numbers were in korean. We stoped to think of a plan, and as we were all talking, some girl came up to us and said, "Do you need help?" she asked us in English.

"Uh, ya. Do you know where room 717 is?" I asked the kind girl. Then another girl came and stood next to the first one.

"Ya, we both will. I am Soo jung, but my American name is Eliza, and this is Mi Na, but her American name is Taylor." she introduced the both of them.

"Hi!" Taylor greeed.

"Hi, I am Raquel, and this is my Eomma, and Appa. Then this is my sister Kayla, but i call her Pabo." they giggled a little. "How do you know we are American?"

"I was from America, but I had to move here because-" she cut herself off and changed the subject, "Never mind, I'll show you where room 717 is." Eliza started walking and we followed. About 3 minutes later, Taylor and Eliza stopped. "We are here!" Eliza informed.

"Thank you!" I said politely, and we all walked into our room to get ready for bed since it was really late.

FF TO NEXT DAY
_____________________

We all got up to go get breakfast, even though i was still half asleep, but the smell of the food made me get up. When we got there, i immidiatly saw the 2 girls that helped us last night. They wlked up to me, "Hi!!" Taylor greeted.

"Hi, and good morning!" i greeted back.

"What are you doing today?" she asked me.

"I dont know. Why?" i asked her.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" she suggested. I looked at my dad. He nodded his head. I looked at Taylor and smiled. We started to go somewhere were we could hang out. She showed me a park, where we could sit and hang out.
     Soon enough I had to go. I said my goodbyes and went back to my hotel room. I got there, and my family was getting ready to eat.
"Hungry?" My Dad asked me.
"Of course! Do you know me?!" I exclaimed. I got my food and sat down to eat with my family.
When we were all done, we spent a little family time together, and went to bed at 11:00.

FF next morning at 7:30
______________________
I got up and got into some basketball shorts and a simple T-shirt. As I walked to breakfast alone, because my family was still sleeping, I couldn't remember where the breakfast station was at. I figured I could just go to the lobby and ask the lady at the front desk. I got into the elevator and there was a young boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He was about my age... maybe a little older. I gave him a little smile and pushed the button to go to the lobby.
"I wonder if he knows where the breakfast station is?" I thought. I just asked the boy, "Do you know English?"
He giggled and said, "Yes, I am actually from New York!"
"Ok," I started, "do you know where the breakfast station is?"
"Yes! I was just heading there!" He responded.
"Do you think you could take me with you? I was just going to ask the lady at the front office where it was." I asked him politely.
"Sure, you can tag along with me." Right then the elevator door opened. The young boy gestured for me to follow him, and I did.
I sped up to him a little, since he was a little further down the hall than I was, and said, "I'm Raquel by the way. But you can call me Rocky." I introduced myself.
"Hi Rocky! I'm Vernon!" The young boy, Vernon, responded. And here we were walking to breakfast.
_____________________________________________________________ Sorry!!!! This really... REALLY sucked. I hope you enjoyed it though and please keep reading... *cough *cough IsLoveTheNewPain