Chapter 6

Vernon POV
_______________
"Jeon Won Woo?!!?" Rocky shouted. Wonwoo smiled, and started walking to her quicker, almost running. Rocky picked up her pace too. Once they reached each other, she gave him a big hug. Once they broke their hug, they stared at each other with smiles on their faces. I know Wonwoo from our little group band. I know he is a good guy so I'll leave them alone. As I was walking, I thought to myself, How do they know each other? I guess I'll just ask her tomorrow. I got home and went  straight to bed.

Rocky POV
_____________
I saw his face and I immediately knew who it was. "Keon Won Woo?!!?"
I yelled his name I started to walk faster to him and so did he. I got close enough to throw my arms around his neck. He hugged back. I was so happy to see him. I pulled away from the hug and looked into his eyes. I was dazed, lost, and happy. I didn't want to look away. My hands were still on his shoulders and his hands were still around my back. I took my hands down and he took his hands away.

"Do you want to go get something to eat and catch up?" He asked in Korean. I actually knew Korean, I just don't like to speak in it because it reminded me of him. He taught me Korean.

"Ne." I responded.

Taylor POV
________________
I saw Woozi's face. I know I did. He was in a band. They weren't very popular, but I really liked them. Woozi was my favorite, other than Hoshi. When I first saw Hoshi, I didn't want to freak out and make a total fool of my self. I sat down on  my bed and took out my phone. I immediately texted eliza and rocky.

Taylor: You know the band I've liked for a while now?

Eliza: Ya... SEVENTEEN?

Taylor: Ya that's the one. S. Coups, Vernon, and Hoshi are apart of the band. I tried so hard not to freak out. And then there was an incident with Hoshi while I was walking home with him and I ran to a bench and cried, and someone saw me and took me home, turns out.... it was another member from the band named Woozi!! I met 4 members of a band I really like!! Crazy huh!

Eliza: Wait... WHAT HAPPENED WITH HOSHI?!!?

Uh-oh I thought to myself. I was so exited I forgot how protective eliza was. I haven't texted Rocky so I'll ask her what to do.

Taylor: can I talk to you?

Rocky: I'm kinda busy now, but if it is important I can head over.

Taylor: It's sort of important but it can wait. Let me know when you're not busy plz.

Rocky: Ok

I decided to just have Eliza come over.

Taylor: Just come over if you want to know....

Eliza: Ok

About two minutes later, she knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it. Sure enough there was mad eliza in the hallway. She pushed me inside and closed the door.

"Ok, what happened?"

Hoshi POV
___________________

I started to walk home but the anger and regret for my actions built up. I needed to get it out. I decided to go to the school and do what I usually do when I'm angry. I dance.

I got to the school and I went directly to the basket-ball quart outside of the school. Put my head phones in and started dancing to the choreography I made to the song Woozi made.