chapter 6

Lexis pov
Dream-
I was watching the same car. The one that took my mother and aunt. I sat there trying to tell them but it's like my mouth was glued shut. I could not live through this again. I started to struggle trying to speak but it was too late the car spun and we was going to the same fate again.
-end dream-
I woke up with a start and looked around my surroundings I sighed when I seen it was only a dream. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and I looked to see Jax laying there. I smiled he looked cute when he was sleeping. I looked at the time 2am I sighed knowing I wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep that night.
I crept out of the bed careful not to wake Jax and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and walked out. I was checking to make sure I didn't wake him up. I didn't need to wake him up with my pointless dreams. I was used to not sleeping it was something you grow accustom to after a while of it happening.
I tore my eyes from Jax and tip toed to the door. I opened it hoping against hope that it won't creak and make noise. I held my breath and opened the door letting it out once I realized it won't make any noise. I opened it big enough for me to sleep out and walked down the hall and to the stairs down the stairs to the kitchen. I walked and got a drink of water. I stood there watching the outside world. I know my father had other men out there who would gladly beat me like he would. There was no escape but I wouldn't tell Jax that he would go crazy.
I sat down and decided to watch the world out the window. I was so focused that I didn't realize the sun had started to rise. I sighed it was do beautiful. I jumped as I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Where have you been?" He asked
"Here" I said
"When did how get up?" He asked
I bit my lip and looked down not knowing if I should tell him that I only have an hour of sleep.
"Not that long" I said
"Don't lie to me baby" he said
"I woke up at 2 this morning" I said knowing that HR wouldn't let it go.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" HR asked
"I couldn't do that to you waking you up would of been selfish of me. Before you I woke up alone I didn't have anyone. Then you came along like my own personal night in shining armor you saved me and for that I thank you" I said as I pecked him on the cheek.
"Now angel I think I deserve a proper kiss" HR said
I rolled my eyes but leaned in and gave him a quick peck. He groaned and pulled me back.
"I'm not talking about a simple peck" he murmured
He went back to kissing me. We stood there kissing each fighting trying to get the upper hand HR won of course. We finally broke apart and when we looked around we seen his mom with an amused expression on her face.
"Glad to see my son finally has someone to call his own. I thought this boy was never going to settle down" she said
I smiled slightly. I still don't feel comfortable with new people.
" anyways are you hungry dear?" She asked
I thought she was talking to Jax but I was surprised when she raised an eye brow at me.
I shook my head and turned back to Jax burying my head in his chest to hide. He stroked my hair and leaned down to my ear.
"It's okay angel she won't hurt you" he said making me shiver
His chuckle made me smile I looked up at him to see him already looking at me with love and adoration in his eyes
I have never had anyone look at me like that before.
"Lexi I have to tell you something after.... will you go on a date with Mr?" HR asked
My jaw dropped I have never been on a date.
" what would J gave to wear? I've never been on a date" I said
" you can wear anything you want angel and you've never been on one before? There is no way your too gorgeous." HR stated
"I've never had friends much less a boyfriend everyone thought I was a freak after my mom died I shut people out I didn't let anyone in until I met you and now you know everything about Mr" I said
"I'm glad to be your first on everything. Does that mean I was your first kiss too?" He asked wiggling his eye brows.
"Yes you big opf you were my first. Your my first for everything" I said
"I'm glad" and with that he kissed me again.
I never want this to end.