epilogue

lexi-

i smiled as i watched jax run around the yard outside with a beautiful blonde haired girl. i sat on the porch looking out to them while i breastfed our three month old baby boy. i smiled even more when jax looked over to me. 

he waved at me and our beautiful harmony turned around and looked to see who he was waving at. 

"mommy!!" she shouted. 

she ran to me as fast as her little four year old legs could carry her. i laughed when i gently opened one of my arms for her. she ran to me and gently climbed onto my lap knowing her brother is laying in my arms eating. i held them both to me and leaned in and kissed her forehead. 

"i missed you so much mommy!" harmony said. 

"baby you seen me a few minutes ago" i said laughing lightly. 

"i know mommy but, it still feels so long" she said pouting. 

"i missed you too my sweet baby girl" i said softly pulling her to me. 

i looked over her small head to see jax looking at us smiling. he sat in the chair next to us and i couldn't help but look him up and down. 

he seen and he smirked at me.

i seen him mouth the words "later" with a wink. 

i laughed and harmony pulled away from me. she looked at me and smiled as i laughed. 

"i think it's time for lunch" i said smiling at my family. 

"yes!!" harmony shouted excited. 

i laughed as she jumped off my lap and ran into the house. i looked down at carter as he slept in my arms. i smiled at the beautiful family jax and i created. 

"god i love you" i heard jax say. 

i looked up at him to find him smiling softly watching me. i stood up with carter in my arms and walked to him. i wrapped my arm around his neck and hugged him with carter between us. 

"i love you too" i said smiling and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. 

he sighed and relaxed into my arms and i smiled. 

"alright.... i think it's time for lunch" i said pulling away from the amazing hug. 

he smiled at me and grabbed my hand pulling me inside our home. everything was perfect. I could never ask for a better life than the one i have now. 

we all laughed as we cooked lunch and everything was perfect. there were no threats on our lives and there was no more looking over our shoulders looking for any dangers. it was just peaceful. 

i looked around as my family ate and i smiled softly to myself. this is where i belong. i have finally found something worth living for. 

i watched as he laughed as he tickled our daughter and imagined we have our lives together. 

i'm his angel and he's my gangleader. i wouldn't have it any other way. 

--------------------------------

alright i know this is very short. i just didn't know how to end it. i had a little writers block for a minute trying to think of how i wanted to end it. in the end i just decided to end it like this. 

i am so sorry that this book had to come to an end. thank you everyone who read this story and dealt with my taking forever to update:) your positive feedback has made me keep at this story. i am so thankful and you are all amazing. 

melody<3