Chapter Three: But I'm weak and whats wrong with that?

🍁 chapter three 🍁

Seokjin used to fear of falling apart, he used to be so scared of that yet he lost his mother after the woman left him and his father for another man, for another family.

He wasn't that vocal about his thoughts, his father had thought Seokjin became mute for weeks, it was traumatizing, the day she left was also the day his brother died. Seokjin knew at the age of seven that his family is broken, that they couldn't fix it anymore.

The brunet continues to endure, Seokjin would find himself curled into a dirty cloth wrapped around his weaker body to wake up with either a splash of cold or hot water or a whip on his skin.

It had been eight days but Jimin, as he learned his name, keeps making his life miserable.

The third day, he had been so tired, his knuckles are bruised, eyebags under his eyes and dry lips from dehydration. His also hungry, he wasn't given a chance to eat since his first day cooking. He would secretly steal some rice and fish, sometimes a single slice of bread, and prays that he can take more next time.

Seokjin wakes up as soon as he felt a stinging pain on his thigh, a whip made him open his tired eyes, he frantically looks around immediately saw a pink haired male, he gritted his teeth after seeing Jimin yet said nothing.

" Get up " Jimin says, the male wears a black sweater, outside was getting colder and Seokjin had been given only an old shirt and jeans to keep himself warm.

He stood up, ignoring the pain around his body, the cold air bothering him from outside and the glare the person is sending him. Seokjins tried eyes looks down, he walks weakly and slow, Jimin smirks at the kid, soon he will die, Jimin thought and felt his gun from behind, at least I won't be wasting any bullets now.

-------

Seokjin had found the other slaves like him on the eight day, the place is bigger than he thought.

He was greeted with a terrifying view as Jimin made him follow to the other side of the mansion, outside the wall that covers the view from the world over it. Seokjin's could believe what his looking at as Jimin smiles at his reaction.

There are fences on every area of the parameters, smaller houses like the one Seokjin sleeps and being woken up with whips and burns.

He sees people under the harsh cold winter air in much worse condition, skinny, bruised, and bloodshot eyes that looked at him as he walks on the field.

Seokjin is trembling.

There's an arm draped over his shoulder, he flinches and looks at Jimin.

" if you try to disobey any of our orders " he whispers lips brushing and hot breath over his ears, Seokjin sees Jimin stops what his saying and looks back at the view of more than thirty people, Jimin looking so happy. Seokjin follows his gazed, he sees an old man struggling to stand and keep on tending the plants, illegal plants used for drugs, inside the fences that looks like its withering.

The old man disgustingly looks up to where Jimin and Seokjin were, the person stands and takes his machete, Seokjin flinches back in horror but Jimin tightly grabs his waist and pressed Seokjins weaker body to his own before taking out his gun and shooting the man straight in the head.

Seokjin screams, eyes wide in horror as he watched the man fall to the ground and people under Jimin drags the bloody body away from the area.

" That will happen " Seokjin couldn't stop from trembling, and his heart beating to fast, Jimin looks at him, their faces inches away until Jimin closed the distance and kissed his neck.