A Dark Planet Chapter 1~ Corrupt Worlds

The rain pounded against the window. The whole house creaked, as if it were going to split in half any second now. The television was booming and I was slowly losing my temper, as always. " Molly! Your dinner is ready!" My mom, Susanne, shouted. Steaming hot and smelling like old socks I took a bite and pretended to smile in enjoyment. A second later I was in my room dumping it all out the window. I searched under my bed for an old bag of chips and started to wonder. What happened to the civilization. Obivously we did something that ruined our lives, we doomed ourselves! You see before we came in this world every animal had a happy life, clean air, water , environment. We come along with absolutely no higher state of mind and took it all away. Now I am stuck with my family, serving them like a dog when they do nothing. What don't people understand about going green. The skies are always black we barely, get sunslight, there is acid rain, and we still have some factories. Kids have to treat their parents with ultimate respect because they might get and idea to "save the planet". My dad was a janitor and my mom was a manager at Publix. I don't get how they could do anything. Maybe I could but I was not the brightest student, I should say. My dad's name doesn't even sound like a person who could save the planet, Larry! Scientist are doing their best but no matter what the situation there are still companies who want to invest on things like Comcast or Direct Tv. I need help my life is miserable and I don't know what to do with myself.

My window flies open and someone steps in. I turn my head sharply, pen in hand only to see Sam, my best friend. I put down the pen and smile. " Woah, I'm no piece of pollution, please I intend save our senseless people," she laughed. With a thump she plopped down on my rock hard bed. "Ow, forgot you sleep on a rock. Anyway how's your life," she asked. " Um, no better than yours. I am tired of being a dog to my parents. I can't live my life like this. But school starts tomorrow, thank goodness," I replied with a sigh.

"No duh I'll be there and I make your life fun and worth living," she shouted at me with a smile.I laughed and replied sarcastically , " yea I can't wait to hang out with you ALL day long!!"

We laughed and yea my friends are really my only happiness.