A Dark Planet Chapter 2~ Keep Moving

I sat down and threw my bag on the floor as Thomas slid in next to me. "You mad bro?" He laughed. "Nope just ready to strangle someone" I replied. "Ha ha, let me guess someone got in trouble again?" He teased. "Ding ding and Thomas wins the genius reward" I said. " and for extra points, I have extra chores, lots of studying, and to make to world brighter, a detention". The rest of the day was a flash with laughs, particularly Thomas getting pie in his face and David a slap by Sam and boring lectures. I was back in my jail cell with no hope of a bright sun. "GO TO BED MOLLY" was all my mom said that night, even though she assigned me extra chores every minute. Exasperated and irritated I hit the sack and focused on the casual creak of the house and sirens of policemen. Little did I know that I would wake up to a fire. Great, my dream came true, the booming Tv and broken pots were gone. I woke up with no roof over my head a screams everywhere, what an alarm clock. The whole neighborhood was left roofless. I looked out my new big window and heard a reporter yelling," A killer storm last night left thousands roofless. Right now I'm in the worst hit neighborhood. As you can see many are left crying with the sight of nothing but clouds above them".
" Great, I like what you've done with the place no more scrunching up through that little peep hole you had," Sam shouted as she flew in my room. "I'm so scared the clouds are waking me up instead of the clock!!" I mimicked the crowds of frightened people. Sam laughed her loud laugh that almost got me trouble and I shot her daggers but laughed loud too. Nothing lasts forever and before I could count the clouds that looked like turtles my mom knocked down my door. " Half of my room is gone thank you very much I would not like to have more of it gone," I greeted. " Great now your going to freeze to death, too bad there are no extra blankets and pillows," my mom replied," it's one less ceiling to clean, here's your list of chores". She shoved the list into my hands and sighed loud holding back a scream. The first thing on the list was the bathroom, I HATE CLEANING BATHROOMS!!! The world doesn't stop for a roof or list of chores, so I got started.