16

"Sorry dad..." I apologized.

"Nah... It's okay. At least you had fun." He uttered.

I lied to Dad because I said that I 'accidentally' deleted the pictures. Well, I was about to take a picture with Taehyung but he don't want to cling on me. I regret of saying those made up rules. I didn't know he would take it seriously though.

I walked out of Dad's office then went to my office, seeing Kireum glaring at me. Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

I gulped before sitting onto my desk and started working. I heard footsteps walking towards me and I felt somone tugged my hair really hard. I winced in pain.

"You dirty piece of crap." She hissed. Ibit my lip because of the pain I'm receiving.

"K-Kireum... It h-hurts..." I winced. She laughed hysterically like a crazy person then glared again to me, still pulling my hair.

"It hurts? Well I received more pain than you! Taehyung broke up with me because of you! I fucking hate you!" She shouted. I keep struggling but it's no use.

Taehyung... Please save me...

Suddenly, the door opened widely. My eyes were in shock when I saw the one who opened the door.

"Kireum! What are you doing!?" He yelled while getting Kireum's hands off my hair.

"She's a boyfriend stealer, Jungkook!"

"Don't say those things to Choyeon! She's not like that!" He spat then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the office.

I don't know where we are going but I trust him so I just let myself being pulled by him.

We reached the company garden. It's been a long time since I went to this place.

"Are you alright? Did you get injuries? What else did she do to you?" He asked in concern while grasping my shoulders. I smiled sheepishly.

"I'm okay, Jungkook. Don't worry about me." He sighed in relief then smiled.

"Anyway, why are you here and how did you know Kireum?" I added. His face turned serious then clears his throat.

"I'm transferred to work here as the new Stock Department Manager. And Kireum is... eh... M-My sister..." I'm in the state of shock. Seriously!?

I can't find the words to say. I'm speechless. It's just that Kireum has nothing compared to Jungkook. Jungkook is an angel but Kireum is... well... Let's just say she's less kind than Kookie.

"You hate me now, aren't you?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because Kireum did lots of bad things to you and well... I'm her brother." I smiled then pinched his cheeks causing him to look at me.

"You're her brother. But you didn't do anything to me. And I don't hate people who didn't do anything to me but kindness. And of course, I don't hate your sister. I understand her feelings."

His face lightened up. Aww, this guy is really adorable and squishy.

"So... You don't hate me?"

"Of course! You're my friend." His expression turned sad as if I say something that offends him.

"Yeah... Friend..." The words he only say then stood up.

"I'm heading back to work. You stay here. I'll call your brother inside." I nodded and mouthed a 'thank you'. He smiled at me then started to walk inside.

While waiting, I looked at the surroundings. It's so relaxing. I hope I can eat lunch here with Taehyung sometime.

"Cho-ssi!" I look around to find where that voice came from and saw Jimin running towards my direction. He looks really tired because he's panting so hard.

"Jimin-ah, what brings you here?" He quickly sit beside me, grasped my shoulders and looked around my body for something.

I covered my chest using my both arms. You know... boys.

"What did that Kireum do to you?" He asked after looking. I just shook my head. I don't want fights and that's finished so what's the use of telling that?

"Come on, Cho-ssi. Say something. Is your arms hurt? Head? Nose? Ear? Legs?" He's like a pervert while saying those.

"I'm okay. Just a little cat fight, that's all." I don't want to level myself to her so I'll just shrugged off of what happened.

"Little cat fight? You're like been raped and you said a little cat fight? What the hell?"

"Don't exaggerate things, Jimin-ah. You're being Hoseok." I rolled my eyes while saying those. He flicked my forehead causing me to winced in pain.

"Don't compare me to that guy. I'm just concerned. I should've been always in your side and protect you but what did I do? Nothing. Someone saved you before I did." He looked down while pouting. I smiled then pinched his cheeks.

"You're soooooo cute, you know that? And come on, you have work how will you manage to be at my side?"

"I'll do that just for you. You don't know what I can do. I can kill those people who will hurt you if I have to." I slapped his arm while laughing. He's so hilarious.

"Jimin, you don't have to do those crazy things just for me. I don't deserve that kind of treatment. There's one girl out there that deserves you. And I think you should start finding her."

"You're the only girl I love, Choyeon. And if this is only infatuation, just let me show you my love. Just that and I'll stop..." I felt the sadness when saying that. I don't want him to be broken just because of me. But what can I do? I can't control his feelings that I can divert to someone else.

I nodded. He smiled weakly then hugs me tight.

Third Person's POV

Jungkook ran heading to Taehyung's office but then he saw his bestfriend walking while singing something. He walk towards his direction that makes his friend turned around.

"Can you please stay with Byun Choyeon for a while? She's hurt. Please accompany her to the clinic if she has injuries. She's in the company's garden." He said quickly then ran again.

Jimin is so concerned that he ran as fast as he could to see you.

Jungkook finally reached Taehyung's office and opened the door widely without knocking. Taehyung's eyebrows met when he saw Jungkook.

"Opening the door without knocking was against the rules here. You have a warning."

"But it's an emergency. Your sister was hurt. She's at the garden right n—" Jungkook was cut off because Taehyung already ran to the garden.

When he reached the garden, he saw you so he was about to run but when he saw Jimin, he got suspicious. He have seen the scene of you hugging Jimin.

He took a one last glance before walking away.