F I F T E E N

Once I got to the girls house I realised I forgot my phone. By now I had a gut feeling George has been on my phone and read the messages and to be fair I have no problem with him looking at my phone it's just I didn't want him seeing them texts. But I'm glad I left my phone now because I can be with the girls without being interrupted with bombarding texts. We decided to order a pizza and watch mean girls on the sofa with tones of blankets and with some popcorn. Later that night I texted George on Abby's phone saying I was sleeping at Tals the night and I'll be home in the morning. After that we watched a couple more movies before going to bed.

// George's POV \\
I need to know who this is. I'm not going to have people mess with my girlfriend because it's not needed. I'm only looking out for her so I checked her twitter and instagram but there was nothing, all her dms were from fans and they were all sweet, none looked mean or judgemental. I guess I have to wait until the morning and I will have to ask her as she should have to put through with this alone it's not fair.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥•••••¥¥¥¥¥¥¥•¥¥¥¥¥
A/N not sure if anyone has realised or tare confused but I've changed the character name to Grace instead of Kayla. Sorry for slow updates but I haven't had wifi and when I do it's only when we go out :/ 💕💕