A Turn for the Unexpected

Kaitlyns pov

Me and about 8 others walk into a huge room that smelled of cigars and cheep cologne.

There he was, the director, the man that decides whether or not i'm good enough, It was almost surreal.

I was almost regretting trying out for the female lead. All of these girls are so.. flawless, it makes me nervous.

"Hi, everyone. I'm so glad you all could make it. What we're gunna do is split you up into a group of girl and boy. We're gunna give you about thirty minutes to practice then you will come and show us what ya got! Don't be nervous, You are all pretty much in the same boat. There's an equal chance for all of you!" said what looked like his secretary.

She passed out the script, and i was surprised to see that in the scene we're practicing, was an intense kissing scene...

"I hope he's at least cute... at least then some good will come out of this if I don't make it." I thought to myself.

"Alright! Now that you all have your scripts, I'm gunna call the groups out! Once I call your name you will practice in one of these 4 rooms."

she sad while pointing to four doors.

"Madison and Andrew" they both high fived and walked into the first room.

"Anna and William" I'm guessing Anna was the shy type she didn't make eye contact with him at all she just proceeded to the second room.

"Kayla and Evan" I look around to see if I had any luck with my partner.

My heart sunk with embarrassment as he gave me the same smirk he had given me while making that smart ass comment in the bathroom..

We entered the third room.

***********************************

AUTHORS NOTE:

So obviously Evan has been in previous seasons but I chose to write it in a way were this would be his first time auditioning. (: Thanks to all who read. I really appreciate it.