(Camila/You) Camila's First Time

“Night guys.” Camila quickly mumbled, adjusting her pajamas. “Goodnight mami.” Dinah said. “Night camz.” Lauren said “Night mila” Ally And Normani said as they all climbed into their bunks as well. 
You had already been in your bunk, Yours was right across from Camila’s. “Sleep tight, Mila.” You whispered, loud enough for just her to hear it though she didn't respond back.

Camila liked her private time just as all the other girls did, but lately she seemed so distant. Watching as she rushed into her bunk you sighed softly. There she goes, pulling her curtain so nobody has any view of her. It was almost as if she was rushing.You just ignored it, as you always did. This time you were gonna try to sleep.

20 MINUTES LATER 

“God Camila. what are you doing?” You asked. You weren’t worried about the other girls hearing. You were sure that they all had their headphones in and were unable to hear you.  "Are you gonna answer me?“ You asked, after a few more seconds of her not answering you you Leant out of your bunk and ripping open her curtain. That definitely got her attention. You see Camila there, with her hand in her pajama pants. She pulled her headphones out of her ears as she quickly pulls the covers over herself, a small tint of red appearing on her face. "Nothing.. Just leave me alone.” She demanded, You could hear the embarrassment in her voice. 

It wasn’t a shocking sight. Most people masturbated. It wasn’t like she was doing anything wrong? You just couldn’t help but feel bad that she was so embarrassed.

A small sigh fell from your lips. “Hang on.” You told her getting out of your bunk, signaling for her to make room for you in hers. “What’s going on?” You asked. Crawling into bed next to her and putting your arm underneath her head, her now using it as a type of pillow.

 "I-It’s nothing. Really.“ She told you, though you knew it was clearly something. "Come on, Talk to me.” You told her, a small, comforting smile appearing on your face. “It’s just.. I-I can’t do it right.” She muttered, attempting to hide her face with the covers, Though you stopped her by grabbing the blanket. “Can’t do what right?” You asked.

“Masturbate.. I can’t even pleasure myself correctly, how am I ever gonna have sex?” Camila asked, Your eyes widening a bit. Was this really the reason she’s been acting so different lately? “Camila, It’s not a race. Just take your time, don’t rush it. You don’t have to know now.” You assured her, though she didn’t seem to be buying it. “No. I need to know now. Everyone else already knows how to do it and I wanna know too.”

After a few minutes of silence and trying to come up with sometime to say to Camila, she spoke.“Please help me.” She asked, looking up at you once again. Her puppy dog eyes were practically burning through you.  "Help you? How am I supposed to do that?“ You asked, swallowing a bit harshly. "Do it for me.. Y-You know what you’re doing. I know you’ve done it with at least one of the other girls.” And her words were true, you had done it with one of the others, But she didn’t have to be named at the moment. You just nodded. “I’ll help.” You told her, rubbing her side.

You knew what you were doing but you were still nervous. She was so fragile. You were just thinking of all the different ways you could hurt her somehow.

Your hand slowly traveled down to her waist line, watching as the chills began bubbling on her arms. You gently rubbed her waist line for a few moments before moving your hand closer to her entrance, lightly rubbing her clit with your finger once you got to that area.

Hearing a faint moan fall from her lips as she bit down on her lesser lip, you knew you were doing something right. You massaged her pussy for awhile, getting it wet enough to the point where it was easy enough for you to slip inside of her. “Are you ready?” You asked, waiting for her signal of approval. Once you got it you slowly slid your finger into Camila’s entrance, watching as a loud-ish moan escaped her mouth. Nobody else could hear besides you and her due to the fact the other girls were most likely asleep or too busy listening to music.

You began to thrust your finger in and out of her slowly, building up momentum as it went on. You were trying to please her as well as be as careful as possible. A few moments later she tapped on your arm. “Does it hurt?” You asked, knowing a look of concern was already plastered on your face. She shook her head slowly, adjusting herself a bit more. “I wan’t another.” She muttered. “Another? Are you sure you can handle it?” You asked. You didn’t wanna give her too much, but you wanted to satisfy her none the less. “Can we try?” She asked. You simply smiled softly. “Of course. Whatever you want. But if it hurts you have to tell me.” You told her. 

Doing as she wished, You slowly slipped another finger into her entrance. Thrusting in and out at a mild pace that was only growing faster with each thrust. Every so often you went in a little deeper and moved your fingers around a bit more. She was panting a lot, and she was extremely wet. You knew she was gonna hit her climax soon though you weren’t gonna stop until you were sure she was satisfied.

You continued thrusting your fingers in and out of her at a quick speed. She was moaning softly and her hand made its way up the back of your shirt. As you continued she began tracing her fingernails up and down your back. You could feel her walls beginning to close in, smirking as she hit her climax and arched her back. You still fingered her until she managed to lower down from her climax. 

She was taking deep breaths, trying to catch her breath. “Are you feeling alright?” You ask, looking around for something to wipe your fingers on. “I-I feel —- Amazing.” She told you as she handed you one of her spare t-shirts that had been on the side of her bed for god knows how long. Once you wiped your fingers off you put the shirt back where it was. “I’m glad.” You smiled at her, lightly gripping her hand. You could feel her thumb begin to rub your hand. This girl has been your best friend for some time now. As the two of you spent more time together, you just began getting closer and closer.

Link: http://camilacabelloimagines.tumblr.com/post/85591738802/camilas-first-time