(You/Lauren) - Photographer

You've been waiting for this day to come for a while, the day that you finally got to take some photos of Lauren Jauregui. You were a famous photographer to say the least, you'd always admired how beautiful Lauren was and the way she acted so calm and natural in different living spaces. Her body was effortlessly flawless and it was a dream to take photo's of her.

The setting for today's shoot was morning, which meant I had to get up early to take photo's under the sunrise. I had gotten up and had a shower, using my herbal essence shampoo. I dried myself off getting changed into jeans and a grey sweatshirt, it was a bit baggy but it made me look good so I didn't really care. I grabbed a hold of my camera and making my way to my front room. Since the shoot was going to be set in my house. My house might I say was pretty big, being a first class photographer and not an annoying paparazzi. I had a pool, I had a small cinema with a popcorn maker. Three bedrooms, four bathrooms and kitchen and a large living area.

But I was lonely. Apart from the occasional hook-up or the maid who comes three times a week, it was a lonely place. Sometimes I even preferred going back to my hometown and not LA, in my small cosy apartment. I walked into the front room seeing my maid Emma looking at some boxes.

"Whats in them?" I asked placing my camera down

"Clothes for Lauren Jauregui, oh look at you Y/N"

"I know, I can't wait" I smiled, Emma grinned wiggling her eyebrows at me. Ok so I may or may not have the biggest crush on Lauren and since Emma was the only person I want to socialise with she knows. She walked out the room, grabbing the bin bag as she walked into the kitchen. The company for the pictures had mailed me a bunch of outfits for Lauren to show off and so I opened the box. There were 5 sets of dress in the box. Blue, white, black, red and orange.

I heard my doorbell ring and my belly erupted in butterflies which is weird because no other model can do that to me. I walked over to the door and opened it, Lauren was stood there with a black bag and a pair of black loose dungaree's and a striped shirt.

"Wow Y/N this place is beautiful" she grinned, I stepped aside letting her walk in and maybe checked her out whilst she was looking around. God she was beautiful too.

"Thank you, right shall we get right too it, do you want a water? coffee? tea? Have you had breakfast?"

"I actually had pancakes before I came, I would love a tea though, milk and one sugar"

"Ok" I smiled, I walked into the kitchen and told Emma what I wanted. I walked back into the front room and Lauren was looking at the dress set's. She pulled out the white one smiling.

"Can we do this one first?" she questioned, how could I ever deny that face.

"Yeah of course" Emma brought in the two teas placing one on the table near Lauren and giving mine to me as I sat on the sofa. Emma said goodbye to me and Lauren as she left work for the day.

"Is it ok if I just get changed here"

"Yeah I can go if you like" I said going to stand up

"No, no I'll need help putting them on" she beamed, undoing the buttons on her dungarees and pulling it off. She pulled off her striped shirt and was left in a skimpy pink lace set. I bit my lip looking down at my tea, please don't get fucking horny was the only thing running through my mind, I tried thinking of other things but when I looked up next Lauren was closer to me with her boobs out and fiddling with the bra. I could feel myself getting wet and she looked at me smiling.

"Could you help?" she asked, I pounced to my feet, placing the tea down on the table and gently grabbing the bra, accidenlty touching my hand with hers. I placed the bra under her boobs and she turned around so I could strap it up.