author's note

Hello there, I can't thank you enough for reading this book and I really hope you enjoyed this one

This was really different from my other works. I wrote angst and used third person for the first time in my fics.

I actually wanted to convey a message writing this. Whoever that read this book, you may or may not going hard times now. Maybe you did went through them before.

All I would say is, you are strong and you are not alone.

Even though I look like a happy person, I've went through a lot of problems. I still go through depression and stress. Also I thought about suicide many times before and was really close to doing that once.

I would say that jungkook's story here matches with me in a way. I still am disappointed in myself and I still think of dying often. But I won't, because I want to live and see if life would give me any chances. I would grab onto them and never let them go.

Perhaps you guys are my chances because now I found something I feel happy doing. I also found things that makes me think maybe life isn't that bad. Maybe I should explore more and try more new things.

If you are reading this then I want to tell you, let's live. Let's live so that we can tell our stories. Let's live and find chances maybe even make them.

Thank you and I hope this isnt goodbye. Have a nice day, have a beautiful life.