Chapter 2

I'm very sorry for not updating. I had school, homework and insomnia. Thank you for reading this adopted book anyways ♡ oh, and I'm trying a new style of writing

-Chapter 2 ▪ Team Seven & An Unexpected Visitor-

The new members of Team 7 were scattered in the classroom. Haruno Sakura was fawning over Uchiha Sasuke while the raven was contemplating on how to gain power to destroy his framed older brother. Naruto, on the other hand, was staring at his blade in wonder. Naruto had asked permission to take back his rights on the Namikaze Uzumaki compound from the Hokage around the time when they were having a lunch break.

The Hokage granted permission under a condition of keeping the home maintained, in good condition and to sign a contract of his father's to claim his birthright. Naruto groaned under his breath and sighed softly. The incident of having the voice boom into his ears about being the successor of the Nidaime Hokage, Senju Tobirama. Naruto checked his theories by sneaking into the Konoha ninja archive deep inside the normal library. He also found out that he was Namikaze Minato's son, hence, wanting to receive his heritage at a young age. He would need to also claim the Senju compound because of him being the successor of the Nidaime's legacy.

"Ugh! Why is our new sensei so late?!" Sakura complained.

"Hn," Sasuke grunted.

"Oh, Sasuke-kun~" the Pinky cooed disgustingly, in Naruto's eyes of course.

"Would you keep quiet. Sensei is outside and I don't want to give him a bad impression," Naruto grumbled loudly.

Sakura paid no mind and continued to kiss the ground that Sasuke stands on by throwing Sasuke compliments and praises that continued to upgrade Sasuke's ego. Naruto slumped in his seat. If he got those two, how was his team going to co-operate well? He tugged at his hair and sighed. Of course he had to be stuck with these two. Of course.

"Human, pay no mind to those insolent beings and act maturely, even if you already are at this age," a loud voice echoed throughout his mind and Naruto clenched his fist at the pain of having a migraine.

Soon, the door slid open to have a mop of gravity-dyfying silver hair peek through. A man walked in, probably around his early 20s with a midnight blue mask, that covers half of his bottom face, on. He had his hitai-ate covering his left eye where a secret dojutsu is at. He was also holding up an orange book that Naruto recognised as one of the Sannin's works. Jiraiya.

"Nice to meet you three, and I'm not impressed," he pointed to Sasuke in a lazy manner, "of a literally stereotypical Uchiha in my midst," he pointed to Sakura, "a civilian clan daughter dubbed a fangirl," he pointed to Naruto with a smile on, "but you are an exception," he stared at all of them and pointed upwards, "meet me on the roof in five."

Sakura groaned in annoyance, Sasuke muttered something along the lines of castrating the sensei's tongue while Naruto just stared between the doorway and the window, pondering on which one to use. He then chose the window and walked his way up using chakra to keep his soles against the wall. He shoved his hands into his pockets and smiled a blinding grin. It was getting interesting by the moment.

Once he arrived onto the roof, Sasuke just opened the door in time to see Naruto standing on the metal railings talking to their new sensei, who was leaning against the railings.