Chapter 1

Will pov
I'm changing my baby girl into her pjs when Sonny came in. After I put her to bed I went to see what's the problem with him.
"What's wrong babe?"
"What's wrong you're what's wrong."
"Me. What the hell are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about you cheating on me with some baseball player."
"Who told you this lie?"
"The bellboy told me."
"Really did he tell you I'm writing a biography book on him."
He looked shock about that information.
"No. But why do you come home at 3:00 in the morning, Will?"
"Oh my god you would believe someone you just met over your own husband."
After I said that I walk into my daughter's room started packing her things. After I did that I walked out went into me and Sonny room and started packing my stuff. So I finished packing my stuff an I walk out to see Sonny sitting down with his head in his hands. I went an picked my daughter's bag up and I went an picked her up.
I walk out went around the couch an about to open the door when Sonny said my name.
"Will."
"What Sonny?"
"Where are you going?"
"We going to my Auntie Kate house since I'm not comfortable living in the same house with a husband who believes everyone over his own family."
So I walk out of the door leaving a stunned Sonny.
I walk to my Auntie Kate's house an knocked on the door. She opens the door an saw me and my daughter she let me in while asking me why I'm here. After I put Elizabeth to bed again I went downstairs to tell Auntie Kate why I'm here.
"Well, Sonny came in and basically accused me of cheating on him with a baseball player which is not true I'm doing a book about him tho. So I ask him who told him this, and he said it was the bellboy. I ask him would he believe anyone over his own husband."
"What did he say?"
"He didn't have to say anything his look told me all that I need. So I pack my and Elizabeth stuff and here we are."
She hugged me cause I realized I'm crying because I think me and Sonny are over before it can begin.
"I have to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone not even him."
"Okay. What is it?"
"I'm ten weeks pregnant with Sonny child, but I couldn't tell him cause he would think its someone else baby."
"Okay. I'm going to have a long chat with him tomorrow."
"Thank you Auntie Kate."
After saying goodnight I went up to my room for the time being. I undressed took a shower and got dressed in my pjs an went to sleep.
Next Morning
I woke up to Auntie Kate shaking me to get me up.
"Hmm. Yes Auntie Kate."
"Do you want breakfast?"
I nodded my head. She left telling me it's already fix its in the oven. I got up an dress for the day. I went to Elizabeth room to see if she awake already and she's not awake she's still sleeping.
I went to her an woke her up so I can get some breakfast in her.
So we went downstairs to the kitchen got our food out of the oven an starting eating our food. After we ate we went into the living room after I wished the dishes.
"What do you want to watch sweetie?"
"Anything."
"Okay."
"Where's dad?"
"At home I think."
"Why are we here instead of home."
"Well, you see me and dad don't see eye to eye on something, and he hurt my feelings when said he said something that's not true."
"Okay, daddy that's wrong for him to say anything bad about you if he loves you."
"You're right baby girl he shouldn't have said it."
"I hope everything turns out alright for me and him."