Chapter 5

Troy pov

I woke up to see Paul exercising which by the way looks so good cause it got me hard.

"Don't you look eatable sexy."

"I know."

He stop exercising an walk to me lean down and kiss me with all his might that it's borderlines dominating.

"Fuck me now."

He rip my clothes off of me and took his clothes off too. He spread my legs shove his entire length inside me in one shot oh don't worry this not our first time.

"Oh my gosh you never disappoint me in the sex department or anything in general."

He thrust harder and faster cause it's how I like it.

"Do you feel like we're being watch right now?"

"Yes and I don't care."

The door flew open an in come Sonny and he grabs Paul an pulls him off of me.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

"You two my problem. Have you two been having sex while we was together Will?"

"No we didn't cause I loved you to much, but now I hate you with every fiber in my body."

"No you don't. Why can't you see that I'm sorry and I made a mistake?"

"Cause you had two years to come to me and say that you sorry, but you didn't so you have to live with seeing me moving on from you with a man who treats me right. Does it hurt to hear me say that?"

"Yes... it does."

"Then how do you think I felt when you were in a hurry to leave me."

"I didn't sign the papers if you had look you would've known."

I got up an slapped him with all my might.

"You put through me so much hurt that it almost made me want to kill myself which I did. I tried to kill myself cause I thought I was disgusting and no one wanted me, but Paul was the only one to assure me that and it made me want to live."

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way okay. I'm sorry."

He walk up to me an put his arms around me which felt good to be back into, but I can't make myself do that.

"I can't be with you again."

"Why?"

"Cause in the back of my head I would wonder when its going to happen again."

"Baby I try not to do it again."

"Okay. But if you blow this last chance I'm done."

We hugged each other after pulling Paul into the hug.

"Please don't break my heart again Sonny."

"I won't baby I will try my hardest."

"I'm I included in this relationship?"

"Yes Paul you the one that complete us in every way."

"I'm happy to be part of this."

"We glad to have you."

We stop hugging to hug everyone else who's in the room except Gabby who I still have beef with.