Chapter 2

Kate's pov
I walked to Sonny ad Wills house. I knocked on the door an Sonny open the door and look shock that I'm here. He let me in an we sat down after he closed the door.
"Sonny why did Will come to my house crying his eyes out?"
"Um, a bellboy told me that he saw Will in another mans room."
"Sonny why did you believe him?"
"I don't know. I guess I was jealous or I don't know."
"Let me tell you something you going to go to my house when you get your crap together and go an apologize to him cause he thinks you hate him."
"I don't hate him. I love him so much."
"If you love him so much like you said why did you believe some guy over your own husband?"
He didn't say anything so I got up an left and went back home to see Will coming out of the house.
"Will where are you going?"
"I'm not going anywhere I just need fresh air."
"How about you go for a walk while I babysit Elizabeth?"
"Okay that will work. Thanks Auntie."
"You're welcome."
Will pov
So after I told her thank you I walk off. As I'm walking I keep on see couples being lovely towards each other which made me jealous cause me and Sonny haven't been that way in a long time.
I got to the park an sat down.
"Hey."
I look up an saw Paul I smiled at him in a friendly way.
"Hi, what you doing here?"
"Nothing just taking a breather. What's wrong you don't look like yourself?"
"Well, my husband and me have been a little distant with each other for ten weeks, and he came home yesterday an accused me of cheating on him with you. So I ask him who told you that and he said the bellboy at the hotel and I can tell he believed the bellboy so that's why I look down today."
"Wow, I'm sorry about that. You know what I have a talk with that bellboy and his manager when I get back to the hotel."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
"Will, can I speak with you?"
I heard Sonny's voice behind me. Me and Paul got up and saw Sonny so Paul left after saying bye.
"What do you want to talk about Sonny?"
"I'm sorry about what I said I was jealous cause I thought you found someone whose much better than me."
"Oh, Sonny I love you so much that it hurts, but I want you to stop believing anyone over me unless it's our daughter saying it."
"Okay. I will."
"Well, there's one more thing I have to tell you Sonny. I'm ten weeks pregnant with our baby."
He looks shock but that shock face turns into a happy face, and he grab me an spin me around while kissing me pouring his emotions in the kiss.
"I love you so much, Will."
"I love you too, Sonny."
So we started talking about our problems in our marriage. After we got everything off our chest we feel much lighter and happier than ever.
"Um.. Will how will you feel if I say let's travel the world. What will you say?"
"Let's do it. Why you ask that?"
"Because I want to do this with the love of my life an our children."
I kiss him cause he's the best husband a guy could ask for.
We got up to tell Auntie Kate we made up an we going to travel the world.