Tick Tick Tick

I'm sorry for how I acted, I didn't mean it. I was just overreacting. Accepting death has been a thing that I've never been good at, but I just have to accept it. I need to accept it.

I slowly get out of my bed, music filling my ears. Sarah must be playing music, I think. The music floods into my mind, clearing it of all the incredibly saddening thoughts that I've been trying to get out of my head.

I grab my comb and attempt to comb out the disheveled mess of curls that I call my hair. I look in the mirror and sigh, of course my hair just has to be frizzy!

I hurry to the bathroom and put some water on my hair, because it's the second best thing when controlling frizz, at least it is in my opinion. I look in the bathroom mirror and nod my head, first day of school. Yeah. I got this!

I rush back to my room and quickly change. I hear Sarah grab her car keys and exclaim that she was "going to be in the car" and if "Joseph doesn't hurry up," then she's leaving "with or without him."

Joseph is her little brother, he's in 6th grade. He's tall, perfect hair, killer smile, always wears top-of-the-line clothing. He can be a handful, and that's just an understatement.

Enough about Joseph, I still have to get ready! I pull my clothes on and snatch up my backpack, I grab my jacket and rush into the car.

On the car ride to school, they don't really notice me. But boy do they fight. Kids, if you're ever reading this, please just do us all a favor and don't fight when you're driving. I swear I lost a life back there.

Once we're safely parked, I climb out of the car. I make my way into the cafeteria and proceed to wait for my friends. Some people start rushing in, first bus is here, I think, God do they look like the living dead. I smile to myself, but I know that I don't look any better.

Soon, my friends show up. Or lack there of. Since my two best friends, ones that I've known since kindergarten, left, I have only a handful of people left in my friend group.

My friends come and sit by me, all smiles on their faces. Ugh how can they be so happy? We're at school for goodness sake! I play around with my schedule, looking at the classes that I have. AP Calculus, Art II, ERWC, and Economics/Government. Yeah, I'm taking Art. Got a problem with it? Bc I really don't care. It's the 21st century, let me draw in peace, God. I don't give a care of it's its a girly thing to do, I love it so I'm going to keep drawing even if I don't get famous.

Lilla (Lee-luh) looks at me, "what's your classes," she excitedly says while taking my schedule from me. We met freshman year, and we've been best friends since. I think I'll wait to tell you how we became friends, but when I tell you you'll either laugh or sympathize. It's a funny thing, and at the time I was mad but now, now I just laugh.

"Schootch your butt, I want goldfish," I announce as I start sliding near Lilla, trying to get her out of the booth so I can get myself some fish.

"Get me some, too," she shouts, causing people to shoot us dirty looks. I roll my eyes and mumble assbutts under my breath.

I put my dollar into the machine and type in c3, and it drops my goldfish. I take the change and put it back into the machine, press c3 again, and grab both Lilla's and my goldfish. I toss them to her and she squeals as she hits them away, instead of catch them. She glares at me and picks up her goldfish, I lightly chuckle at her.

"Hey, let's go outside and watch all the new freshmen," I announce while grabbing my backpack. Jenette gasps and disagrees with my announcement.

I nod my head and smile at her. "Okay, well I'll be going to math now," I reply and walk out of the cafeteria. I shove my schedule in my pocket and slip my arm into my other backpack strap.

Putting my headphones in my ears, I look around for Campees. My music drowns out the annoying girls shouting, or at least some of it. I keep walking and I hear a low BEEP! BEEP! and I feel a sharp pain in my left side and I fall to the ground. Fricking Patty! I swear to God I'm going to sue your happy butt!

A/N
Holy Jesus my loves, I'm so sorry for not updating way sooner. I just got so sidetracked and stuff. I hope you like it though, please vote!