jail break!

Alberto was sitting in a cell in plumber HQ plotting a escape plan. Its a bad thing for the plumbers to not have good security so its makes in easier for the bad guys to escape. Alberto decided to break out of the cell by going through the sewers and he did, he escaped, meanwhile ben Tennyson was playing a game of suma slammers, he played his game for about 2 hours intill his phone ringed so of course he answered it and what was said made him mad because one he has to deal with Alberto escaping his cell and two he had to be interrupted during his game. Ben Tennyson said" alright im on my way rook then rook said" hurry up he getting away and we cant do this by ourselves so we need your help anyway see you soon by the way he's in the sewers right at the moment. Ben said" okay okay im on my way i said and yuck he just has to use the sewers nice to have a bath at the worst of times. After the call he hanged up the phone and then he gone hero and he turned into wildmutt to sniff off his loction and then he left when he got to the sewers he saw Alberto pointed a ray gun at him and ben knew that alberto must of made the ray gun with old parts in his cell and then while ben was in deep thought Alberto shot him with the ray gun and ben turned into a baby and then Alberto said" well he's not a toddler but he still is helpless so with that said he took ben into his arms and ran towards a jet and brought ben to the seat and strapped him in (which is not a good idea because well he is baby but Alberto was stupid about that) then after he sat in the front seat he started the jet and took off that was rook saw the jet take off and asumed ben have been kidnapped somehow he shot his prototool gun at the jet but it was too late.

Next chapter is test subject.