Prologue

Present day

It was a sunny day in Doncaster. Me and Leah were at the park. She was on the slide.

"Look mummy," she says and I laugh. I can't deny it, she is just like Louis. She has his hair, his smile and most of all, she has his eyes.

"Go Leah," I cheer from the park bench I was on. She laughs while sliding down the slide. I was reading a book, when Leah came to me.

"Mummy, I'm hungry," she says.

"You're hungry?" I ask her and she nods. "Okay. Then let's go grab something to eat," I say and grab her tiny hand in mine. We were walking around and I see a pizza restaurant. 

"You want some pizza?" I ask looking at her, her eyes shining like I just gave her, her favorite candy. We walk to the pizzeria and order. I just sit there looking at her, coloring in the paper and crayons the host gave her.

While being there, I just couldn't stop thinking about Louis. This was his favorite pizza place in Doncaster. We used to come here every Friday. Of course, that was before he became one of the most famous guys on the whole planet.

I still remember the day I took off without even saying goodbye. He and the guys were just starting to live their dreams. Of course, I toured with him for a few months after the Up All Night album was released. However, all of that ended when I found out I was pregnant. I was scared, but I couldn't tell him. He was starting to live his dream of being a popstar. A baby would have been a total destruction for his career. That is why I left.

"Oh my God, that is the most adorable baby ever," a male voice says behind me.

"Thank you," I reply, turning around to where the voice was coming from. When I give a look at the person, and I become paralyzed.

"Cecilia?" the guy exclaims. It was Louis. He was there, right in front of me. In front of our daughter.

Author's note

Hello! So, I decided to unpublish this and do some MAJOR editing to it. I will try to get it back up as soon as possible. No plot changes at all. Just grammar edits. Thank you for your patience.

Editing as of Feb. 20. 2024 - chapters will be uploaded as the edits happen. No schedule for publishing.