Fight for Love

AN: This is going to be a long oneshot. This story is based around Midsummer Nights Dream but it is not following the story.

“I… I love you.” I stuttered. I should tell you about myself shouldn’t I. Well, my name is Lysander and I’m 19 years old, I lived by myself and I love poems and composing music. I was in University studying music since I wanted to be a composer. Anyways I probably should start at the beginning so here we go.

“First day of University and I’m dreading it already.” I muttered to myself as I rushed off to the University. It was huge with lots of classrooms. There were courtyards to hang around with friends and a gigantic cafeteria with lots of food. The outside of the University was so colourful that you can see it from a mile away. I finally arrived at the University until I heard a loud noise:

“BANG!”

I swirled around to see what it was but I got side tracked by the prettiest girl that I have ever seen. She had long blonde wavy hair; crystalline blue eyes; she was quite small and baby blue dress on with blue trainers. My mouth just dropped to the ground and when she saw me she winked. I felt a blush creep up my face.

“Ring, ring, ring.” The bell screeched to say that we had to go to class and I was nearly stomped on when all of the people went to class. I quickly went to my lecture class and sat down.

I went out after the lecture was finished but then I bumped into someone and I looked up to see a tough looking man. I was scared.

“Sorry man I didn’t see you there.” The person said. The tough looking guy had short brown hair; he had brown eyes that matched his hair; he was tall and looks very athletic.

“No problem.” I panted and ten I saw the girl running towards us.

“Hey Oberon! Why are you here?” She asked. Her voice just rang into my ears.

“Oh, hi Titania. I’m here yo see you but got the wrong class.  He said cheekily.

“Oh ok and who are you.” She said confused while she pointed at me.

“Oh sorry. My name is Lysander.” I replied politely and bowed.

“Nice to meet you. Now come on Oberon.” Titania said quickly while she pulled Oberon.

“Ok, ok. We’ll see you later Lysander!” He shouted cheerfully while he gave me a wave so I waved back and then sighed.

I walked home and composed music on the Violin to calm me down. I then slept. I finally woke up and got ready for University. As I walked to it I saw Titania so I slowly walked over to her.

“Um… Can I speak to you in private, Titania?” I asked her. She nodded. We went somewhere quiet and my heart was pumping fast like a cheetah running to catch their prey.

“What is it, Lysander?” She asked.

“Um… Well…” My mouth wouldn’t let the words flow out of my mouth. I had to get a grip. “Titania I’m here to tell that I… I love you.” I stuttered.

“Why thank you Lysander but we don’t know each other and I have a boyfriend all ready. It would be a bit silly to break up with Oberon and go out with you. So tell me why I should dump him and go out with you?” She said a bit taking back from me confessing my feelings.

“Well… I can compose music on the violin and I love poems and writing them as well. Also for me it was love at first sight for me to fall in love with you.” I confessed and she looked at me and smiled.

“You are so sweet. We also have similar interests since music and art are alike and I love poems as well. Maybe I should dump Oberon since we have nothing in common. Yeah let’s do that.” She stated happily and then walked away. I was so happy until I bumped into Oberon.

“You piece of trash! I want Titania back!” He screamed and I was shocked.

“No.” I said confidentially.

“If you don’t I will tear you from limb to limb.”

“Fine. After school?” I asked with confidence.

“Sure.” He then walked away.

“What have I done?” I muttered to myself.

All through the day I was scared to hell on what was going to happen next.

The tie came for the fight. I saw Oberon waiting for me and I gulped. I walked over to him and he then punched me. I was angry so I punched him and kicked him. He then took a knife out and stabbed me. The pain was overwhelming and I fell onto the gentle green grass to be left there dying.