Moving

Its been 2 months since Umji join the group and practice with them.Its been 2 months since the incident that Sowon yell at SinB.And its been 2 months that SinB being cold to Umji.

And today is like the other days,the six of them are in the practice room practice their soon to be debut song for hours without rest.

After that,all of them sit while leaning at the wall to rest their body.While they were talking,the door were open and their CEO walk in with a smile make all of them jolted up and bow at him.

"Annyeong kids!I have a good news for u.U all gonna be debut in one week only." making the six girls stared at him with a wide eyes before they jumping happily.

"Omo CEO nim!Jinjja??U not kidding right??"ask Sowon.The CEO just chuckle and shake his head."Nope.I'm serius.U all gonna be debut for real this time.And tonight u all will be packing your things since tomorrow u gonna moving in the new dorm.U guys will be living together from now."the CEO said with a smile.

'Oh Hell no!'

'Ok!This is my chance to get close with her'

'Finally!~We gonna be debut!'

"Ok Kids!u all can go back now since u will be busy packing your things tonight.So bye and see u tomorrow."The CEO then leave them.

"Finally!!!!I' m so happy!!Omaigodd,is this a dream??If yes,i don't wanna to wake u- awww!!yahhh Hwang SinB!!Why did u slap me??"Sowon rubs her cheek while glare at SinB.

"To tell u that its not a dream and its reality?"SinB just shrugged making all of them laugh.

"Hahaha.Anyway,did u guys heard right that we can go home now??So Bye!!i want to go home first and shopping.Annyeong!see u tomorrow!"Eunha said then run out making all of them blank.

"Shopping??Yahh!!Unnie wait for me!!"SinB said and follow Eunha."Wait for me!I wanna join u guys too!!"Yerin said then run out making Umji , Sowon and Yuju just laugh and shake their head.

"I don't know what to say no more"Sowon facepalm her face making Umji and Yuju laugh."Ok guys!I will go home first.Bye and see u tomorrow!!Take care!"Sowon smile before leave Yuju and Umji.

"What about u Umji??U don't want to go home and packing your things??"Yuju ask then look at Umji.

"No i gonna do some more practice.Moreover, i will tell my maid to pack it for me.What about u unnie??"Umji look at Yuju.

"Same like u.I gonna do some more practice.So lets go??"Yuju ask making Umji nod.

Both of them practice the song for 2 hours before call it a day.After that,they sit while drinking their water and talking about random things.

"I can't believe that we gonna be debut soon.Its feel like a dream."Yuju said with a teary eyes making Umji scooted close to her and hug Yuju from beside.

"Don't cry unnie and this is not a dream.Well u have to believe it since u had practice and work very hard to debut and be an idol.So just imagine that this is all your repay for your hardworking unnie since u really deserve it."Umji said making Yuju smile.

"Thanks for the courage Yewon ahh.U are so kind and smart u know.hahaha.I can't believe that starting from tomorrow we gonna stay together.So i can always see u guys!I like it."Yuju smile happily before hug Umji.

"I always dream to stay together with u guys since i'm very happy when we were together.I feel like we are a long lost sister that met each other again.hahahaha."Umji just laugh when she heard Yuju's word.

Umji and Yuju continue talking their talks for a few hours before they make their way to home since its late already.

And like always,Yuju will take another route while Umji will go to the bus station.After a few minutes,the bus arrive and Umji get on the bus.

She go to the last row and sit beside the window before taking out her mp3 to listen a song.After start playing a song that she want to listen,she then look out the window.

While she look out the window,she froze when she see a person that she know very well at bridge.

'Hwang Eunbi'

Umji then post the stop button making the bus stop and she get down from the bus.She taking a few steps near to that person before stop since she didn't want SinB notice her.

While SinB still stand and the bridge enjoying the night view.She then open her arms before yell."I Did It!!I'm gonna Be Debut Soon!!I Did IT!!!Thank U GOD!!I DID ITTT!!!" then SinB smile with a teary eyes.

Umji just listen to SinB's word before go from that place with a teary eyes.'I'm really happy when i see u happy."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author note : Update for u~^^ n i want to tell u that my story is not 100% based on their true story..some of them are real and some of them i just make up to make the story interesting..and the last scene where SinB shout is the scene i take from Taeyeon before her debut..^^ sorry for any mistakes..