Part 35

Its been a month but still no sign for Umji to wake up from her deep sleep. The girls still didn't have any schedule since they said to their CEO that they want to wait for Umji.

Yuju sitting beside Umji's bed while playing with her phone when suddenly she heard a door open making she turned her head to door and see someone.

"Y-you?" Yuju mutter with a wide eyes while gasp.

~~~

SinB is pacing around her room since she can't sit still. She ruffle her hair a few times before sigh.

SinB then sit at Yuju's bed before she look at her phone.

"Should I go and visit her or not??" She ask herself while biting her lips.

The main dancer then tapping her fingers before sigh again.

A sudden flashback suddenly come to her mind making SinB stay still.

flashback

SinB was running to the washroom since she can't handle it anymore. When she arrive at the washroom, she enter to the cubicle before lock it.

She then let out a tears that she holding from the start while she touch her shoulder that was hurting when she performed just now.

'Why must you hurt now?! I didn't want others think I'm being a burden to them. Stupid!' SinB said while crying.

She didn't want to tell to the others members since she didn't want to be burden to them. She also didn't want to go to the hospital since she already tired because she's always go to the hospital about the injury and its still didn't change anything. She's still not recover.

SinB then sat there for a few minutes before she open the cubicle and went out but in her corner eyes, she saw someone running from the entrance of the washroom and gone.

'Who is that??'

SinB then just shrugged it off before she fixed herself and went back to their waiting room. She also make sure that the members didn't know about her injured.

When she arrive at the waiting room, Sowon suddenly walk to her, "SinB ah, take this pill and cream. Use this for your shoulder. I know you hurt your shoulder when you performed just now. And please use this hand sling so that you will not move your hand so much." SinB eyes went wide before she look at Sowon.

"H-how??"

Sowon just smile before pat SinB head making SinB just hug the leader and mutter a thank you. She then saw Umji at the corner side show a sad smile before turn her head.

'Hurmm that clothes seems familiar' SinB thought.

end of flashback

SinB eyes went wide when she realise something.

"N-no! It c-can be Umji was the person that I saw." SinB can feel her eyes become teary before she shake her head.

"I must ask Sowon unnie about this." SinB sigh before close her eyes.

"Screw it! I will go there." She then change to comfortable clothes and wearing a mask before she take her bag and went out from the dorm.

~~~

"Y-you." Yuju mutter with a wide eyes while gasp.

"Hello" The person at the door greet her while smiling.

"What are you doing here?" Yuju ask before stand up from her chair and went near the person.

"I just want to visit Umji." The girl said while showing a nervous smile.

Yuju then just nod her head before smile.

"Thank you for visiting Taeyeon unnie. " Yuju said while bow to her sunbae.

"No problem. I already treat you guys like my real dongsaeng. I'm really shock when I heard about the news. I'm sorry that I can't come early because of my schedule." Taeyeon said while sigh sadly.

"Its ok unnie. I understand. You are one of the most popular singer and group in Korea and international so I understand if you busy with your schedule. Thank you so much because you willing to visit despite your busy schedules." Yuju said while smiling to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then went near to the lying person before she cares the maknae's hand.

"Yewon ah, unnie is here. I'm so sorry because I come late Umji ah. Please wake up soon. Unnie already miss you." Taeyeon said while looking at Umji sadly while Yuju just sigh and look down.

Taeyeon or known as Kim Taeyeon is really close with GFRIEND members after they meet at some of the music show. At first, its just a sunbae-hoobae relationship but after a few times meet, they become so close to each other and always meet when they have a free time.

Taeyeon really shock when she got the news and want to fly back to Korea but she cant since she have a tour to do so she promised herself that she will visit Umji when her tour ended.

"Yuju ah, what happened actually?" Taeyeon ask before looking at the tall girl.

"Let's go to the cafe and I will tell you the story." Yuju said earning a nod from Taeyeon.

"Ok lets go" Both of them then went out from the room and go to the cafe.

A few minutes later, someone is standing infront of Umji's room while looking that there's no one inside the room.

She quietly open the door and enter the room before walking slowly to the bed.

She then look at the lying person before her eyes went teary.

"M-mianhe U-umji ah." The girl said before crying.

____________________________________________

author note : an update for u guyss..sorry for the late update anyway since i'm busy now with my work TT i think that maybe i will update the story only on weekends since i'm working from Monday to Friday n weekend is only my day off... so i'm so sorry if i update this story late ( ≧Д≦) anyway, dun forget to leave comments n upvote!! sorry for any typos n grammar mistakes( ╹▽╹ )