Part 49

It's been a week already and Umji still didn't meet with SinB at all. Even when she visit SinB's house, the main dancer never there making Umji feel hopeless.

She sigh again when suddenly she heard a voice making her woke up from jer thought and look at the voice's owner.

"Dae unnie?? What did you say??" Umji ask again when the other person come close to her.

"Go change and get ready. Manager oppa said that he will come and fetch us in a few minutes since CEO nim want to discuss something with us regarding our schedule." Sowon said to Umji.

"Oh..okay. Anyway, Sowon unnie!"

"Dae?? What's wrong Umji ah??" Sowon ask.

"Will..SinB be there??" Umji ask while fidgeting her finger.

"Maybe yes or maybe not. I don't know. Palli and go change, Yewon ah." Sowon said before she went to her room.

Umji just sigh and hope that SinB will also be there since she really want to meet SinB. She then get up and went to her room and start to change her clothes.

~~~

Umji and Sowon already arrive at Source Music's meeting room and wait for the other members since they all have different schedule.

A few minutes later, they heard a knock on the door making both Umji and Sowon look at the door. The door open and then Eunha enter follow by Yuju and Yerin. Umji wait for another figure to appear but it never come.

"Hi unnie! Hey Umji" Yerin and Yuju greet them and smiling to both leader and maknae.

"Hey! How you guys doing??" Sowon ask them after Eunha close the door and the three of them take a sit with Yuju sitting beside Eunha then Yerin beside Sowon.

"We're fine and doing good." Eunha said making Sowon and Umji just nod.

"Where's SinB?" Yuju ask them making Sowon look at them weird while Umji just looks down sadly.

" I thought she with you guys. Manager oppa just fetch me and Yewon from the dorm." Sowon answered and look at them.

Yerin, Yuju and Eunha just nod their head before looks back at Sowon and Umji.

"No, she's not. Our 2nd manager oppa just fetch us from the mall since we went shopping just now." Eunha said while pointing at her and Yuju who sat beside her making Yuju just nod her head.

"Yup and then oppa come and fetch me from the clinic since I have an appointment with the dentist earlier." Yerin said earning a nod from Sowon.

Umji just went silent and sigh again while looking down.

' When will I'm gonna meet you again, Hwang SinB?'  Umji thought.

Then, the door open making all of them turn to look at the direction making all of them stand up and bowing to their CEO.

After that, they sitting and about to start their discussion when suddenly someone knock and open the door slowly making all of them look at the new figure.

"I'm really sorry for being rude and coming late but there's a problem just now. Please forgive me." The person said while bowing to the CEO.

Umji's eyes went wide before she gasp while looking at the person that just arrive just now.

"Hwang SinB."

________________________________________________

author note : an update for u guys!!sorry for the late update..i've got some problems at home right now so that's why i can't update T-T anyway, i miss u guys so much!!dun forget to leave some comments and give an upvote too!! see yaaa!!!