I'm too lazy to come up with something

"A girl. I've seen her before."

"What was her name?"

"Her name was Danielle."

"Did you see her recently?"

"Do you mean the day she died?Yes, I saw her on the day that she was shot."

"Was she with anyone?"

"Yes, she was with someone. Her boyfriend."

"Do you know why anyone would go to such lengths just to kill her?"

"Well, you see, her brother was in a gang. He has some pretty useful information that could help end other gangs, but he wouldn't tell the gang. They really wanted that information, so once they found out he had it, they tried to forcefully make him give up the information."

"In what ways would they make him give up the information?"

"They would break his arms and legs, electrocute him underwater, they also have this wooden bat with nails hammered into it, and you know the spot where the neck meets the shoulders? "

"Yeah."

"Well, right below that, they would hit him with the bat with the nails, and would hit him there repeatedly. They have this special knife, called the gutter. It wasn't a normal knife. The blade wasn't straight, it was curved with hooks of paper-thin blades around it. They would cut him on some places on his back and his torso. They would also cut off a few of his fingers and toes, but he wouldn't budge."

"Where is he now?"

"In a cell in the gang. They locked him up and are going to tell him the news of his sister."

"So the gang killed her?"

"They wanted revenge because he wouldn't talk, and they know he would do anything for his family."

"So why didn't he leave the gang?"

"Simple. He was blackmailed."

"How do you know all this and how can we tell that you're not making this up?"

"Simple. I'm the killer and the blackmailer. If you tell anyone the information I gave you, both you and that person will die."