Ø11

Azalea Banks- New York City

I was in New York doing a photoshoot for a local magazine.

"Perfect darling." I posed trying not to show my boobs that were slightly covered

"Outfit two is ready." I wobbled to my dressing room and with the help of Eythan I changed into a oversized jersey that have a v-neck slit that reached my belly button. Eythan rocked a jersey, Balmain jeans and a pair of Jordan's.

"How you feeling?" Kontorri asked

"Fat and Pregnant." I mumbled while slipping on the thigh booties.

"Two minutes!" My stylist reapplied some lipgloss to my lips. I was exhausted, I had to go on The Real and do a interview then the breakfast club and a photo shoot all in one day.

"Everybody back on set!" Eythan helped me on set to finish up the photo shoot. After we was done we packed up an hurried to the airport so I can make it my interview.

--------------The Real-------------

"Welcome to The Real, our cohost today is Azalea Banks." Adrienne announced.

"Hey."

"Over the weekend you announced that you were pregnant on Instagram, congratulations and how far along are you?" Tia asked

"Thanks honey, and I'm five an a half months." I replied

"Genders, we need a gender." Loni cheered.

I smiled." Im going to reveal the gender later on in the show."

"Well we're gonna get into Girl Chat, today we have a question. If all of your exes got together an had a conversation about you what would they say?"

"My exes would say I'm lowkey crazy but I love hard." Adrienne said which made us all laughed.

"Well my exes would say that I'm a bomb ass girlfriend an lover." I laughed

Loni laughed." They'll probably say the same thing about me."

"It's time to announce the gender of Azalea's baby!" Loni semi yelled

"But first let's bring out her fiancé Eythan Brewster!" I cheered as my baby walked on stage and hugged the girls then kissed my cheek.

"Well the gender of our baby is.......... A boy!" I cheered happily

"I told you." Tia told Loni and Jeanie

"My baby shower is in two months an I would like you guys to come. The theme is all white."

"I would love to come." Adrienne said

After the interview we got on a plan and went straight home, I was beyond tired an needa at least a whole day to sleep.

"You okay?" Eythan asked while laying down beside me.

"Yeah I'm good, when are you going to get Khari?"

He shrugged." I'll get her tomorrow."

"Okay." We laid down an cuddled until his phone rung.

"Wassup......I can't right now......How much......alright bet."

"Baby I gotta go." He began getting dress. Eythan grabbed his gun then phone.

"Where you going baby?"

"The trap somebody broke in an took some money."

I nodded then kissed him." Be safe baby I love you daddy."

"I love you more." He left out and I sat up worry like I did every other night.

I couldn't sleep, an I wouldn't until my man got back to me.