Ø18

"Another baby is that what I really want right now? I asked myself repeatedly. Why would I want another baby right now, I just had Mahleek, I'm not stable financially and emotionally and the father is the love of my life brother.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the clinic number." Eco health services how may I help you?"

"Umm I would like to schedule a abortion please." I said nervously.

"Who am I speaking with?" The nurse asked on the other end.

"Azalea Banks."

"The Azalea Banks? Um okay we can schedule you for today if that's alright."

I shook my head fast." How about tomorrow?"

"Yes that's fine, tomorrow at nine forty."

"Thank you." I quickly hung up then laid across my bed.

———————————————

I threw on a purple Bape hoodie and sweats then walked out the house, I've decided to just take the abortion pills instead of doing the procedure.

I pulled up to the clinic and parked." Do I really wanna do this?" I asked myself over and over again.

I cranked my car up and pulled off, I couldn't kill a innocent unborn child who didn't asked too be born.

I turned into heiress driveway then stepped out, using my key I walked in." Heiress! Leek!" She walked downstairs with a laughing Mahleek in her arms.

I scooped him up."Hey mama baby."

"Ahhhh." He laughed.

"Wassup how you doing sis?" Heiress asked with a look of concern on her face.

I shrugged." I'm stressed as fuck. One minute my life is good the next minute it's hell I don't know what too do sometimes."

"Here's some advice Azalea keep your legs close, you my sister and I love you but Effrin really? Effrin." I rolled my eyes then played with Mahleek toes.

"I hear you Heiress."

"No you needa hear me you needa get your shit together and that's real shit, you about too bring another child into the world and your basically broke." Eythan trapped longer than he played ball. His money was my money and my money was his money so I was papered up but he freeze my accounts so I couldn't touch anything.

"I'm working on getting a deal with Victoria Secret and Essence Magazine."

"I just want too see you succeed even though I can't stand your light bright ass sometimes."

I ran my free hand down my body."Bih you know you love me."

"Get out my house girl."

I laughed loudly then grabbed Mahleek baby bag and spider man back pack." Bye girl call me later."

I left Heiress house then stopped at McDonald's and order McNuggets for both me and Mahleek then drove straight home. I gave Leek a bath then sat him in his walker then placed his nuggets in front of him.

I turned on Mahleek Favorite song and watched as he ate and dance.

Ow
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, oh baby
Ba-ba-baby
Just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby)
I'm just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby)
Just tryna change your life (ba-ba-baby), oh baby
Bitch, you outta line, why you waste my time?
I'm tryna smoke, tryna get high, see it in my eyes
I know she playin' both sides, that bitch tellin' lies
But my dick give her a high, she down for the ride
Them hatin' bitches kill the vibe, fuck it, live your life
Bad bitches in Hawaii, umbrella with ice
Ten bad bitches on my side, make 'em all my wife
Smokin' on the finest ganja, she like China white
Poppin' all these pills she said she used to it
She wanna go way up, okay baby, if you used to it
And I know that you a grown woman
And I...

The ringing of my phone interrupted the song, i answered then put it on speaker." Hello?"

"Azalea Banks?" The person asked on the other end.

"Speaking? How may I help you?" I threw my trash away then sat on the corner.

"I'm sorry too inform you but Eythan Brewster overdosed on cocaine and is in a medical induced coma."

"Please tell me you joking?"

"I'm sorry ma'am I am not, you were on his emergency call in his phone."

"Okay thank you doctor." I hung up then just stared into space. A coma? Cocaine? I shook my head and dressed Leek in a white t shirt, gray sweats pants and white socks I slipped on the same thing then quickly rushed out of the house. On the way I called his mom, Heiress and my mom.

After thirty minutes of driving I finally arrived at the hospital, I took Leek out his car seat and walked inside.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked while typing away in her computer.

"What room is Eythan Brewster in?" I asked

"He's in room 402B, that's around the corner." I nodded then walked down the hall to Eythan room. I opened the door and there was Eythan hooked up too different machines and tubes, the same tuff and gansta Eythan I normally seen was replaced with a fragile looking Eythan.

"Cocaine really Eythan." I sat in the chair closest too him and grabbed his hand. I couldn't lie i love Eythan even though we've been through so much in the last past year and a half.

Eden frantically ran into the room and hugged Eythan, tears rolled down her face as she cradled his cold and fragile body.

"What happened?" Eden asked while grabbing her grandson from out my arms.

"He overdosed on cocaine now he's in a medical induced coma."

"Ooh I can't wait until his ass wake up, imma beat his ass." She mumbled while bouncing him on her leg.

"And Imma help you."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
                      One Week
I leaned over the toilet bowl and released all of my food from today." It's okay baby girl let it all out." Heiress said while holding up my hair. I wiped my mouth with a warm washcloth then brushed my teeth.

"Mahleek wasn't this bad." I mumbled while stepping back into Eythan room, I laid back beside him and grabbed the Essence Magzine that had an article about me.

"You want anything to eat or something?" She asked while grabbing her keys.

"Panera please and a large ginger ale." She nodded then left.

"Eythan can you please wake up, it's been a week. I miss you and Mahleek misses you." Just like any other time he moved his index finger." Since I know you listening to me I just wanted too tell I'm sorry for sleeping with Effrin, I love you more than life itself and when you wake up I want us too start over." He moved another finger.

"Please wake up Eythan, please."