Part:1 Fall in love

Once in California,there was a woman called Ashley,she is 18 years old.Her parents had die and she haves a pretty good life for right now.Until February the 14th she had no one to spend with on Valentine's Day so she went to the park and spend the day in there.She look around with couple's having a very good time.But someone had sit down next to Ashley,but it was a guy that was lonely too.
Ashley:H-hello my name is Ashley nice to meet you.
J:Nice to meet you too Ashley my name is J.
*Ashley was starting to smile at J*
*J smile back at her*
J:So you have no one to spend with on Valentine's Day.
Ashley:No I feel so lonely when valentines comes,I have no one to spend with.
*Ashley puts her head down*
J:I feel sorry for you Ashley, and same I have no one to spend with either.Every time I see a couple I feel soo lonely like if I had no friends either.
Ashley:I'm glad I have at least someone to talk with and that makes me forget my sadness,and too who feels the same way as I do.
*J starts to blush a little*
J:Everything to make someone happy
*J starts getting nervous and hugs Ashley*
*Ashley blushes and tries to smile*
J:Im sorry Ashley
Ashley:It's ok I forgive you
J:Thanks Ashley
*Ashley and J spend the whole day together*
*Once sunset came something sweet happen*
*J hold Ashley hands and Ashley start to blush again and J kisses Ashley*
*A few seconds later*
J:Ashley I'm s-sorry again
Ashley:It's ok J I forgive you
*J assist walking with Ashley back to her house together*
END.