chaos

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I was really busy. BTW my b-day was yesterday. YAY!!Again, so sorry I haven't written, bt read this:

My mind was buzzing. "Who?" asked. What was going on?

Christian turned to me. "The night riders, I'll explain later. You are going to stay here while we take care of this. Don't leave this room," she said. I slowly nodded, still highly confused.

"No she can't, she's an energy. Leo told me to bring her. She is going to be our leader so we need to bring her," Eathon said. It sounded like he was recitig a conversation.

"She has just started her training though! She can't control herself, let alone an army! Skylar is not ready," Christion said in a scary voice. Wow she was really worried for me.

"Um hello, I'm right here! I think I should decide whether I go or not!" I yelled. Finally, they turned there attention to me. "I think I should decide and I decided I want to go. If I'm going to lead this place, what better way to learn is in an emergency?"

"You don't understand, these attackers are really powerful and you just started training. like today," Christian shook her head," No offense but I'm not sure your ready."

"But apparently according to you guys, I'm really powerful. This might bring my powers out. I won't lead today I just want to try. And you realize if you don't let me I will sneak out myself. Your lucky I'm not already gone. Eathon dragged me here after I blacked out. Since I'm staying I want to make my own decisions." I stated.

They both sighed, then Christian said," Fine but just watch. They might want to kidnap yu like they did to Amaya. Stay safe." She handed me an armful of armer and helped me put them on. Silently, we walked out into the chaos.

"Stay here, try to stay hidden," Christain spoke. Eathon smiled and they both ran down the hill into a valley of war. But they weren't fighting humans, they were fighting other creatures. They had green fur and anytime someone tried to hurt them, sparks bouncd off. The sparks looked painful but it only made them angrier. The fur seemed like a shield. They only fell when touched at non-green spots.

I was too busy admiring them that I didn't notice one leaping straight at me. I put my arms up and prepared for the blow, but it never came. Slowly, I removed , my hands. The creature was frozen into the position of a leap, but laying on its side on the ground. Confused, I nudged it with my foot. It didn't move. Just to make sure, I balled up my hands and the creature disinagreted. Then for the second time, I blacked out.