She's my babe

Junhee you're so stupid to even live with six aliens. I mean come on. ALIENS. REALLY?!

"Shut up idiot." I hissed at the voice in my head.

Six heads shot up straight to my direction and Yongguk gets up and walks straight to me.

"Hey Junhee you okay?" He asks caressing my left cheek with his thumb softly.

"Yeah I'm fine-"

"BABE!!!" A voice yells.

I look at the back of the muscular warrior only to get tackled by the Diva Ulzzang. I think you all know who I'm talking about.

Yup.

Kim Himchan.

"Woah!"

*thump*

"Oww..."

"You okay baby girl?"

"With you on top of me? No."

"Oops hehe." He gives a naughty smirk. How I wish to wipe it off with an eraser. Well, if erasers coud do that.

"I missed you."

"Get off me Chan."

"Kiss me first."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Why?" He asks while pouting.

"Because I don't want to. Now get off please."

Mr.Diva was about to say something but he got yanked off by Yongguk and getting hit and scold at. Poor Channie. But wait, I forgot to introduce myself.

Ahem.

Well first of all, hello there. My name is Kim Junhee. I'm 17 years old and I come from a wealthy and famous family. My father is Kim Hyunjoong. Yup he's my dad. My mother's name is Lee Hyemi. She's an actress and was born in Los Angeles. And gave birth to my brother Eli Kim. Eli is the main rapper in a boy band called U-Kiss. They're amazingly talented and super nice. And adorable as well. He's the kind of brother who would protect his little sister no matter what. We all live (except U-Kiss of course) in Seoul. In a gigantic house- well you can call it a mansion if you want haha.

How I got to live with B.A.P is well, they came here to conquer earth and by accident (I guess) they crash landed behind my (no longer living here) neighbors backyard. Let me tell you what happened a year ago.

***FLASHBACK***

I went out to see what was that sound. I got out and ran straight to the backyard and I met six pairs of blond platinum hair looking down at me. One of them came. I thought he's the leader because all of the rest followed him. He looked like a man that can get what he wants whenever and however.. Until I saw his gentle smile. It actually warmed my heart a little and I surprisingly blushed...

"Hello earthling, what's your name? Mines Bang Yongguk." He asks gently while brushing strands of hair from my face.

"My name is Kim Junhee. Erm who are you guys?"

"We're aliens from Mato planet. Here to conquer earth. Buy we landed quite roughly and we won't have a place to sleep and stuff for awhile." He says scratching the back of his head embarrassed. But aliens? They don't exist.

Right?

"Well you can come to my house. It's big enough so there's space for you guys. But what are the names of the others?" I asked.

"The General, here, is Kim Himchan. The one with the mask is Jung Daehyun. The one with a book is Yoo Youngjae.. Beside him is the muscular sunflower Moon Jongup and the tall one is the maknae Choi Junhong. Also known as Zelo. I'm the leader and we're called B.A.P" He said proudly.

"Does it stand for Best Absolute Perfect?"

"How did you know??" The one with the book asked. I think youngjae?

"I just guessed." I smiled at him.

"Yeah it does stand for Best Absolute Perfect." Yongguk answered.

"Well then B.A.P, welcome to Earth." I said with my hundred watt smile.

***FLASHBACK ENDED***

"Hey Junhee whatcha doing?" Zelo came up at my back placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Preparing diner for tonight."

"Can I help?" He asked with a touch of aegyo.

Can this boy get any cuter?

"But of course! Here, you can chop the meat while I'm gonna cute the vegetables."

"Thanks Junhee!" Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Geez he's so adorable for and 18 year old alien or should I say teenager hehe.

"No hyung she's not your babe." I hear Daehyun's voice in the living room.

"Yes she is." This voice is none other than Himchan.

"No she isn't." Youngjae said it back.

"Guys..." Yongguk's soothing voice calls them.

"No she isn't!"

"Yes she is! You're just jealous that I'm more prettier than you!"

"Ew! Who would be jealous of your so called beauty?!"

"Because I'm Kim Himchan!"

"GUYS!!"

Silence at last.

"What is going on here." Yongguk made it sound like a statement rather than a question. I don't think he's happy at the moment.

"Well Junhee is my babe. And they're saying no." Himchan crossed his arm over his chest.

"Well in one way she's not only yours. She's our Junhee." Yongguk says back calmly.

"Fineeeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! I'm stuffed! Thank you for the food Junhee!" Daehyun exclaims while running his stomach.

"It was delicious as always." Yongguk compliments back with his gummy smile.

Oh god his smile is perfect.

Junhee don't blush in front of him.

Don't don't don't don't-

Fuck.

"Yah why are you blushing all of a sudden?" Youngjae asks clearly amused.

"Uh...n-nothing. L-lets go to sleep boys." I say hiding my face a little.

Why do I blush when it comes to Yongguk and his compliments?

I'll figure it out soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~

HAYYYYY!! This is my first ever fanfic of B.A.P!^^ There's gonna be alot of chapters in this one! But for the updates it'll take a week for me to update due to some work and shit. BUUUUT! I'll try to update as soon as I can:) Thank for reading and tell me what you all think! Love you all~

-Lia