#11- No Words (p2)

Dracos POV
Once I sit down at the table Blaise starts laughing. I send him a questionable look. Pansy looks fuming with anger. I realise the pink lipstick on my cheek and grab a napkin and wipe it off.

"What was... that?" Blaise saids with a curious tone. "Uh nothing Blaise."
"You sure Draco hm wouldn't it be great if I go ask... Y/N if she knows anything
about this." I roll my eyes.
"Fine I'll tell you later."
He smiles and continues eating.

~~Time skip~~
I walk out of the common room and head my way to the library. Curfew is in a hour so I'll be fine. Once I reach the library I spot a few people some Gryffindors and a Ravenclaw.

She's sitting at a table with books upon books overlapping each other and sheets everywhere. I look at her hair... messy bun with a pencil holding it together. I go sit down.

"Excuse me but may you please leave me alone." Y/N saids still focusing hard on her paper. I kiss her on the cheek.
"Oh hi Dray."

"Hi Y/N." We talk for a bit then we seperate our own ways. Once I reach the common room five minuets before curfew I hear a cough.

"Draco where have you been." I turn around. Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle stand.
"Uh- nowhere." I blush a deep red.
"You should tell us that your dating
Y/N." Blaise burst out. I face palm myself. That git. Pansy looks as if she's lost her mind and storms to her room.

"You are what?" Goyle asks.
"I'm dating Y/N." Blaise comes up to me. He slings his arm around my shoulder and we start walking to our room.
"My friend. You should really wipe the lipstick off your face after she kisses you."