#48 - twinny twats (p1)

Your Perspective
I remember it so vividly. I arrived home and saw Draco with Pansy pug face making out. I didn't know what to do except laugh and stare.

I don't know what came over me that day but I threw a curse at her, packed my bags and took Scorpius leaving Caelum. Let's just say Draco and I got divorced a month later. I took Scorpius and said goodbye to Caelum for the last time. Though they were twins i knew i had to say goodbye to one.

"One day I will see you again my love, one day I will hold you in my arms as if our lives were perfect."

I then moved to the other side of England.

~ present time 10 years later ~
"Scorpius your going to Hogwarts isn't that exciting?" i exclaimed. helping him push his cart.
"I suppose so mother,"
"what's got your nickers in a twist why are you so sad?"
"what if i don't meet anyone?"

"you'll be fine my boy be sure to write to me i'd appreciate that very much. if you ever miss me just remember you have the photo of you and i when you were a wee lil baby."

"i love you mother." he said quickly hugging me tightly before boarding the train.

"i love you too my dear boy!" i smiled and walked away. where i then would have one of the loneliest falls ever.

~ time skip to winter break ~

"momma!" i had bid goodbye to blaise before i turned around to be greeted by scorpius.
"hey scorp," i hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek. "your hair has grown quite long and your eyes turned a bit green isn't that a bit strange."

"indeed mother well we off to go home yet?"
"indeed we are and aunt baba has decided to come and stay with us for the holidays!"
"i love aunt baba,"
"my boy we all do"

~part 1~