The Adventures Of S.E.X.(Does not contain sex)

Sooooo im starting a new story call The Adventures Of S.E.X. and its just like total sarcasum and jokes! and pervertedness yay here ya go!!!

Exploring The Wetlands

Prologue

Hi I’m Shannon, I’m Earl, and I’m Xavier and together we make S.E.X.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Hey Earl can you freaking hurry up you’ve been in the bathroom grunting for like 10 minutes!” Shannon exclaimed while tapping her foot impatiently.

“Sorry! I had a bad taco this morning and my stomach in like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya that’s the spot!” Earl moaned.

“Oh my god you’re pooping!!!!!!! TMI!!!! And Xavier get your finger out of your mouth what are you doing?!?! Oh my god we are going to be late!!!!!!!” Shannon freaked out while Xavier was sucking on his finger.

“Hey I got some chocolate on my finger this morning and it still tastes good! Sheesh.” Xavier said then grabbed his duffle bag from the floor just as Earl exited the restroom.

“Finally we can go!” Shannon screeched and jumped into the blue ford pickup.

And they were off to Explore The Wetlands.

Ok so this is like super short but i promise they will get longer this is just the beginning hope you like it!!! Stay Awesome!!!

~JULIE