Chapter 11

We stared one at the other with surprise in our eyes. I was too overwhelmed to think about what happened and I hugged Izzy back after she straight jumped to hug me. I was so happy and I could see that Levi was too.

Farlan hugged me too after he was done with Levi and Izzy went to Levi. We were all crying tears of joy and we were truly overwhelmed.

"G-G-guys... We haven't heard anything from you in years... Somebody even told us that you were dead! We couldn't even contact you!" I said between sobs. "I-I know. And I'm so sorry. Believe me or not, we haven't heard about each other either. After Levi left for Germany, my parents heard some nasty rumours about the people living in our neighbourhood and we left... I didn't even get to say goodbye to you, or Levi... Not even to Farlan..."

"It was the same here. I moved to Philadelphia and when I wanted to say goodbye you were all gone. All but (y/n)... But she wouldn't answer the phone, not even her door. So... I left."

"I'm so sorry... I must've been at the orphanage at that time... My granny died a month after Levi left..."

Levi was quiet. Everyone knew what happened to him so there was no reason for him to speak. He felt like the traitor. At that point, he put that invisible shield that helped him keep his mind safe from not breaking. At that point, I didn't know what he'd been through, but I was still amazed by him.

"Levi, big bro, nobody's blaming you. It wasn't your fault. Come on. We're all here. Let's use this time!"

Hanji smiled while looking at everyone. "Okay, guys! Find your rooms, change and meet you at the pool!!" and she ran while screaming after Erwin to give her a piggy back ride.

I smiled and looked at Levi, but he didn't smile back. I felt bad. He was finally feeling happy... So, I hugged him from behind. I saw him slightly smirking, so I knew I was free to do more. I jumped on him so that he would carry me. And he did. He carried me outside, next to the pool.

And then he dropped me in. That bastard. And then everybody jumped into the pool and we started a water fight. Isabel and Farlan were splashing Erwin and Hanji, and me and Levi were splashing each other. Ryu, Arwen and Hikaru were splashing water on everyone.

After some short time I get out of the pool. I sit on a chair. My clothes are soaked but it's fun to watch the others fighting. I'm shivering but I don't mind it. Levi came out of the pool a short time after I got out. "Brat, you're shivering." I could hear some 'Awwwwww's and 'Look who got a crush on Y/N.' but I didn't mind. "Yeah. But I'm good." 

"No, you're not. Your clothes are soaked, you're shivering and you might catch a cold.
Here." He wrapped a towel around me and he hugged me. "Better?" "Yeah. Thanks, Levi."

We didn't realise that the others came out of the pool. I turned my head and I saw Isabel and Hanji were grinning like idiots. "Hey, Y/N. Hey, Levi. You know, me and Isabel talked and..." "We decided to play Truth or Dare. Wanna join?" Oh my god.

"Fine, shitty glasses." said Levi. They giggled. "I'm in." They giggled. Again. What is with these girls and giggling?! Then it hit me like a rock in the head. I was shivering and Levi was still hugging me.

"Alright! Go, get changed and come to our room!"

Levi carried me to our room. I was at this point where I couldn't care less about what happened.

He dropped me on the floor and I ran straight for my fluffy unicorn PJs. They were so nice and dry. I love my unicorn Pj's . Mostly because they are the last thing that I have from my grandma. She gave it to me as an early 12th birthday present. Luckily, I hadn't grown much since then so I can still wear it.

Now, that I am in some nice and dry clothes I can go and check if Levi's ready.

I slowly open the bathroom door just to see Levi in his boxers and I close it back. I'm not really ready for the awkward silence yet. I think that he saw me but I don't wanna deal with it just now.

He then knocks on the door and he tells me that he's ready so I come out.

This dude looks hot even in Pj's.

"What are you staring at, brat?" "Nothing, you idiot! Let's go downstairs already." He smirked and I swear to God I saw him smiling.

Levi's POV
(FOR THE FIRST TIME!)

I just stared at her because she is so funny. That brat is making my days so good ever since I came back. Even when she was in the hospital, just looking at her face made me feel a little better.

I still don't know how I should feel about her. She is probably still mad at me for leaving her just like that and never showing her that I'm still alive.

I'm thinking too much about it.

-

I carry her bridal style to the couch from downstairs.

"At least you're strong enough to carry me, now! Now can you put me down? I can walk, you know!"

"Awwwwwweeeeeeeeee!! Aren't you the cutest??

That brat, Ryu, is so annoying. I know he's hiding something. But if Y/N is okay with him then I'm too. "Shut up, brat. Tch."

He just laughed it off.

Y/N started shaking again. I dropped her and now she looks like she wants to kill me. "Good luck next time, midget." "Oh, shut up, you dwarf!"

---

They all gathered in the living room. Hanji, Arwen, Hikaru and Izzy were grinning. They were up to something. Levi and Y/N shook it off while Farlan and Ryu were just a little scared by them.

"Soooooooooo! It's time for truth or dareeeee!"

-

Heeeyy! Finally got the inspiration to finish the chapter! Yaaay!

Now, don't kill me because I didn't update. I'm just really unmotivated. People are not reading my stuff that much anymore and it's king of frustrating. Don't worry! The updates are still coming since I've been getting a lot of ideas lately and I decided to finish this book and the Creepypasta one.

I'm sorry for this but after this book I'm done with Wattpad.

I mean, I need motivation. I don't have it anymore. It's just so weird for me.

Anyways, that's it for now! I guess I'll see you in the next chapter!

Bye!

~Andreea