Chapter 22

SOYEON'S POV

Boram and I were still standing here by the lockers.

I guess, like me she's also thinking where Jiyeon might be right now.

"Uhmm...the last time Jiyeon went missing she's with Eunjung" Boram said.

Huh?

"Jiyeon is really not missing that time but...yeah she's with Eunjung....wait....you're not saying that she's with Eunjung right now, right?" I ask

"Molla...there's no harm if we're going to give it a try" She said and get her phone.

"But why would Jiyeon be with Eunjung, they'r-"

I stop when I remember what Hyojoon said.

There could be a possibility that she's with Eunjung now.

"Yeah, try asking Eunjung" I said and just lean on the lockers.

It's fine if she's with Eunjung.

I just hope that she's not with Siwon right now.

Heol.

"Eunjungie, did you just woke up?...Yah, hurry up! You'll be late again. Don't forget that you're the Student Council President....Huh? Wae?...............So, she's with you....It's ok....Yeah"

That's Boram's conversation over the phone before she hangs up.

"So?" I ask.

"Jiyeon is with right Eunjung now" She said and I don't know if she's mad or what.

I almost forget that she likes Jiyeon.

Hays.

"I think we should go and fetch them" She said.

"Ani...Let them be together. If things happen differently I'm sure it's still the same" I said and sighed.

"Mwo? What do you mean by that?" She said.

She looks clueless of what I just said.

Of course she's expected to be clueless.

"Jeon Boram... They're destined for each other. Like soul mates." I said and she frowns at me.

"You gotta be kidding me....wait, there's something you're not telling" She said.

I look at her and cross my arms.

"Of course there's a lot of thing that I'm not telling you. First, because we're not close and second, you treasure silence too much for you to care about those things" I irritably said to her.

I suddenly feel annoyed with her.

"Yah why you get mad? What did I do? I thought we're ok now about yesterday" She said but I just ignore her.

I feel annoyed and I don't know why so asking me why makes me more annoyed.

"Ok, I'm sorry again of how I acted yesterday and the other day on the hospital. Please don't be mad....I never mad at you when you told me that my painting is ugly" She said.

Mwo?

I look at her and frown.

"Yah! When did I ever say that? I told you it's awesome right?" I said.

She's confusing me now.

"Yes, that's what you said this time but that's not what you said to me years ago....in the park remember that? Melody?" She said and I froze.