Chapter 1

Still in dazed with what just happen to her own body, Jurina trying hard to comprehend all the things that happen to her from the first time she wakes up. Jurina spot a bench on the hospital hallway.. she walks to the bench and sitting down on the bench, she even forgot her intention to chase Rena.

Jurina examine her own hand but there's nothing strange to her own hand or body! She even wearing patient gown that hospital give to every patients, maybe her eyes playing trick on her. She can't be dead already right? The doctor just come to her room to examine her condition not long ago.. or maybe her souls got separated from her own body! Okay that's sound so absurd! But there's possibility that thing is happen to her! Just like in the movies.. maybe her body right now is in comatose state but somehow her souls is wandering around freely.

Jurina brush away that idea immediately "haha.. heck! That thing is only happen in the movie! No way that's kind of things happening in real life!" To proofing that theory is false.. Jurina try to greet random people in the hospital hallway.

Jurina see a mother with her daughter walking towards her way. Jurina can see that the little girl smiles to her, and somehow Jurina's feel relief.. Jurina wave her hands to the little girl.

"Mama.." the little girl tugging her mother hands and pointing to Jurina direction

"what happen dear?" ask the mother. But the little girl not saying anything, she only points to Jurina direction.

"Mitsuko.. don't pointing like that.. that's rude" and with that they walk passed Jurina. The little girl turns her head to see Jurina and waving her hands to Jurina.

"That's weird.." mumbled Jurina.

Jurina try one more time, but its same with what just happen back in her room.. everyone ignoring her.

"HEYYYY!!! ANYONEEE!! JUST LOOK AT MEEEE!!!" Frustrated Jurina. Jurina keep shouting.. shouting.. and shouting in hope just anyone will notice her.

And suddenly.. a young girl abruptly open the door and glaring towards Jurina.

"Can you shut up!! This is a freaking hospital!" said the girl.

Jurina stunned.

"What?? Why you staring at me like that??" ask the girl coldly.

"No! no! no!.. wait! You can see me?" asked Jurina

"of course I can see you! What do you mean??"

"No! but Really you can see me??"

"This's absurd! I'm gonna back to my room.. if you can't keep down your voice I'll tell the guard to drag you out" that girl pull the doorknob and ready to leave Jurina.

"Waittttt!!! I need your help!" in reflex Jurina grab the girl arms and magically she can touch that girl!

"Oh! I can even touch you! This is amazing!" Cheered Jurina.

"let me go weirdo" said the girl.

"pleaseee listen to me firstttt... I really need your help!" begged Jurina with her signature puppy eyes.

The girls only can sigh looking at Jurina pleading eyes.

"so what? i can't help you thou" said the girl after scanning Jurina appearance from top to bottom.

"Listen.. I know this might sound so absurd but you need to believe me!" said Jurina. The girl only furrowed one of her eyebrows looking weirdly at Jurina.