Chapter 2

Jurina ready to run after her fiancé once again, but she holds her steps when she saw unpleasant scene before her eyes.. Her fiancé kissing another person! And that person is… her own best friend.. Airin.

~~~

“Airin…” whispered Jurina
The scene in front of her it’s feel surreal, why her own fiancé kissed her bestfriend? How come?? What happen actually?? And why she trapped in this condition?? Are god just playing trick on her?.

“That ba*tard!” cursed Jurina while clenching her fist. Jurina still standing in her place, eventhou her fiancé and bestfriend already long ago go.

“Am I dreaming right?? It can’t be real! Yes! This only dreams! Wake up Jurina!” said Jurina while slapping her own face, but it’s no use.. because someone just passing thru her own body without feeling anything.

“Goddammit!” curse Jurina. “I need to find out what the actual fvck happening to me!” with that Jurina decided to go back to her room.

There’s so many question clouded on her mind, how come she ended in this situation, the last things she remembered before she woke up is she got shot on her chest the night before, well she’s not so sure thou for how long already she’s in comatose state. The accident when she got shots its happening in flash. If she not mistaken, she got call and they order her to come to some abandon building and then she forget about the rest.

Jurina decided to go back to her room first, maybe she can find something in her room and figured out what she should do next. While taking her step to her room, Jurina passed Anna grandma room, and she suddenly remember about her offers to Anna. Jurina believe Anna can help her and she need to make sure that Anna will help her! Well, she’s desperate!

“Should I’m checking on her again? I mean just to make sure.. I really need her help!” pondered Jurina while now standing in front of Anna grandmother room. And then Jurina taking look at her surrounding before decided to open the door.

Her palms already grabbed the door handle, with just one twist the door should be open. But Jurina still contemplated to go inside the room.

“Wait! I’m in spirits state right now right? Even people can pass by my body.. I don’t need going thru the door duh! Should I just going pass the wall? yeah! Just like in the movie! Ghost can go pass thru anything! Ahahaha..

Well, to think about it again.. its kinda awesome being a lost spirits!” being mischievous herself, Jurina want to try the idea being ghost who can go transpierce thru solid things.

Jurina inhaled big amount of air and “here we go!”. With a firm steps Jurina trying to walk pass by the wall and..

THUD!

It’s failed.. her head just bumped into the wall with a loud bang. Jurina cursed while bending her body and rubbed her forehead continually trying to erase the pain.

“Mothafvcdksjvsd!! SonOfBitdhklf!!” a beautiful curse flows smoothly from the lost spirits mouth. Jurina still busy rubbing her forehead to ease the pain didn’t realize that the door opened abruptly.

“You again?!!” said the girl looking in disbelief at Jurina who just smiled sheepishly.

“What are you doing huh??” asked Anna.