chapter 1 contests and good chances

''Drrrrrring!!!'' I slammed my alarm clock and rolled out of bed.school starts tomorrow.. again yay! *notice the sarcasm* I took a quick shower then I took a trip to my closet. i wore black sweat pants, a T-shirt that says ''ain't no way we're going home from my favorite band R5. R5 is awesome but the lead singer is my favorite. Ross lynch yay!! he's so amazing! I slid on some converse sneakers and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch.  Let me introduce myself. I'm Laura Marie marano. I'm 17 and I'm turning 18 in a month again yay! I love the color red, I have brown hair with amber highlights and I am looove with Ross Shor lynch! I turned the TV on and a interview came on.

Interviewer: hi this is Martha and your watching popstar tv! today we have Mr. Ross lynch talking about a new game that he's gonna be playing with fans!

I squealed

Ross: OK well we're gonna test you guys if you know me well enough. then you need to tell me your personality, what you like to do, what you hate and so on. remember if you get chosen and your the winner you get to face time me!

I screamed on the inside and out! Vanessa and my parents came running in the room. my parent rolled their eyes and left when they saw who was on TV. I giggled but Vanessa came rushing to me.

Vanessa: is riker on? is riker on!??!

I laughed. Nessa was probably the biggest riker fan in the world!

Laura: no but Ross is! and I'm also gonna enter this contest!

Vanessa: there's like a gazillion and one chances your gonna get picked!

laura: I'll take my chances! wish me luck

Vanessa: good luck laur!

and with that I ran upstairs to enter the contest but before that I decided to check twitter. Ross posted a picture with him on his phone smiling. I saw the comments below:

@twinklerossylyncher plz plz plz pick me for the contest!

I laughed then scrolled down

@rosslynchrocks no pick me plz! or else I'm gonna hate u for the rest of my life!

seiriously people woooow. I decided to tweet something

@Lauramarano gonna enter the contest wish me luck and also I LOVE U @Rossr5!!!

I left to go to the bathroom. when I came back a saw a tweet from Twitter.

LOVE U TOO @Lauramarano :* <3

my eyes almost popped out of my head. Ross lynch tweeted me ahhhhhhhh! I'm dying right now. I decided to reply

@Lauramarano is what I see true or did ROSS SHOR LYNCH TWEET ME BACK. OMG @Rossr5 U MADE MY LIFE NOT DAY BUT LIFE!!!! IM GONNA DIE

I waited for a couple of seconds and I knew he wasn't gonna respond when my phone started vibrating. I ran back and saw that Ross tweeted me back.. again.

Aww your so sweet and plz don't die I like u! ;) @Laura Marano

omg ahh he did it again. I took a screenshot and posted it on twitter. people were going insane! I kept my phone open in case he tweets me again and I went to enter the contest. I opened my laptop and found the contest entree. this looked pretty easy OK first question

Name: Laura Marano

Why do you like Ross? Ross lynch ' His music inspires me, his music has saved me when I had it difficult. I have a heart for Ross lynchross lynch is the boy where I talked about for 3 years. I know you can't know someone through a tv, but I see what a special boy it is. I have heard and seen a lot from him and he has a heart of gold. Ross means a lot to me '

Fav color: That's easy Red

Fav type of movie: either romance or horror. a good scare cheers me up!

Fav thing to do: I sing, write songs and write I guess oh and also I play a couple of instruments!

fav band: R5 the beetles queen neon trees and I guess a bit of 1D :>

fav singer: P!ink and Ross lynch duhh... -_-

I clicked enter and waited

the a yellow box popped up. I eagerly pressed it. it said:

Dear laura marano,

you have been chosen out of the top 3 girls. if you are the winner you will receive a red box and you can face time Ross lynch. so if you get this box u are the winner -isabelle (Ross's manager)

I sighed in defeat. wow top 3 out of a zillion girls. that's still good!... I guess. maybe nessa was right. what if I don't win? talking to Ross means everything for me! I left my laptop on the kitchen counter and ploppes on the couch. maybe TV will tale my mind off that for a while. Beep! Beep! Beep! it was my laptop..... I ran to my laptop and opened it. it was a red box!!!! omig!! I won victory dance! oh yeah. o quickly clicked the red box.

Dear laura Marano,

you are the winner of the Ross lynch contest! if you want to talk to Ross there's a link at the end! have fun and stay safe! thanks bye -isabelle.

I can't believe I'm actually gonna see Ross! ahhh! wait.. holy fudge I can't see Ross like his. I raced upstairs ad searched through my closet. then I found some blue slipper a purple floral dress and a dark blue leather jacket. i let my hair loose and applied a little makeup I slipped it on and clicked the link. then I pressed talk to Ross. then he popped up........

hope u liked it gotta sleep might be school tomorrow and its like 12:14!! ahh my eyes are killing meeee :-) :-) :-) also plz follow and read @totaldivas1014 's story's she's awesome :-) :-) :-) :-) and also Lizmely_raura too thanks :-) :-)