chapter 2 im actually talking to you and truth

I went to my laptop and clicked the link. then Ross popped up...

Ross: hi! you must be the girl who one! I'm Ross!

I still couldn't believe my eyes.

Laura: i-i-i-m l-l-laura m-marano

Ross: no need to be shy or afraid. hey? aren't you that girl that I tweeted?

I nodded slowly. he's sooo cute and if you look in his eyes you'll melt like ice cream on a hot sunny day.

Ross: that's so cool! your even awesomer in person.

I blushed a really dark red.

Ross: and your really cute too. :-)

laura: thanks s-so much I still can't get over the fact I'm talking to you. your my inspiration and my life!! your music has saved my life at the toughest of times!

Ross: when did you start listening to my music?

Laura: well when I was 12 so 6 years! I saw you on TV with your band so I'm 18 like you.

Ross: cool!

then I as him strafing at something behind me. I looked back and saw a million posters of him. oh shoot. I nervously chuckled.

Laura: like I said I'm a HUGE FAN!

Ross: thanks! are u OK? you've been staring at me for 5 minutes....

Laura: um.. yeah sorry I was just thinking..

Ross: cool um I was wondering... what do you mean I helped you through difficult times?  you don't need to tell me....

Laura: oh no. I'll tell you. w-when I was 13 I had cancer... and it was a really scary thing. sometimes I wished I was dead. people teased me. sometimes I woke up to my mom crying. I had so many operations and i- I had no one...

I stopped. then a single tear rolled down my cheek. I saw him. his face was full of sadness.

Ross: I'm so sorry but how did I help you?...

Laura: before the day of my last operation to get the results whether I'm gonna live or not.. my mom had bought me a necklace that said ''Ross lynch is my inspiration'' and you really are..

I said keeping in all my tears.

Ross: you don't have to.

Laura: to what

Ross: you don't need to force a smile. cry if you need to.

a few tears rolled down followed by more. I looked up to him and he had teary eyes too.

Laura: are you crying?..

Ross: its just that people can be so mean. I'm so sorry. their are people who have hearts of gold and others who have a stone cold rock heart. but I know your a brave and strong girl.

I needed to be strong to survive life and the world...

thanks guys and season 4 of a and a here I come ba-bam what?!?!!