COSMIC LOVE [TAKEN]

TITLE; COSMIC LOVE

STATUS; TAKEN BY @whiskyforbes

FANDOM; TVD

LOVE INTEREST; KLAUS MIKAELSON

FACE CLAIM; LILI REINHART (can be changed, just let me know)

NAME; LUCILLE (LUCY) SALVATORE

SUMMARY;

Our lives may not have fit together, but oh did our souls know how to dance.

Lucy Salvatore had felt love before. She hadn't felt it in this life, but she had felt it before. One thousand years alone, without the love of her life, Klaus Mikaelson. But that isn't even the worst part. The worst part is that she doesn't remember him.

When he returns to Mystic Falls, expecting her to know who he is, he greets her lovingly, but all she's heard about him is absolute destruction. He's diabolical and tactless. She, on the other hand, is the definition of innocent. She's a vampire with mercy. She sympathizes with her victims, she saves them. She's never even killed a soul. But he might just be the thing that brings out that inner darkness inside of her. Will she let it, or will it all go to hell?

FURTHER INFORMATION;

This plot starts at Klaus' first episode, and if you would like, you could start before just to get an idea of where YOU would like to take the story. Once you adopt this plot and give me credit, you can do whatever you would like with it. However, if you have any questions regarding the plot or the character, feel free to PM me on my ACTUAL ACCOUNT. I'm sorry if this plot absolutely sucks, but I am so bad at writing descriptions and explaining things, but I still hope you would like this plot. I hope one of you likes this plot! Whoever wants it, just comment below and I'll probably let you have it.

XOXO

-