I 4 I Catwalk

Catwalk

Cynthia groaned laying her head down on the table. Her partner Julia looked over frowning. "Is it the headaches again sweetheart?" she asked concerned.

"It just won't go away" sighed Cynthia from under her arms. Just one more. The last guy and then Cynthia could procrastinate on her desicion till tomorrow. Even though her social media page was firing with questions from those who had tried out. Some left massive letters in muliple twitter posts. Others on instagram and facebook and who knows where else!

Cynthia had put her phone on do not disturb since she had grown sick and tried of all the blow up vibrations. If this last guy said anything along the lines of you are my idol and hope to work with you and you inspire me or something like that Cynthia was going to book a vacation week in Siberia. Because no one goes to Siberia.

"I can take this one on my own if you need a break sweetie" said Julia fixing her hair. Though there wasn't much to fix with the countless beaded braids she had. She wasn't a model like Cynthia. Her manager actually. One of many Cynthia had under her belt. But Julia was one of the closest to her. A good friend and very flambouyant in her attire and make up. Just the galaxy leggings and lepord print. They clashed but Julia was proud of her uniqueness and also her extra weight.

"No, no, I'll finish this" grumbled Cynthia raising her head and brushed back her blonde hair

"Alright, I'll have him send the guy in" said Julia.

"What's his name?" asked Cynthia looking at the paper. There was nothing filled out other than his first name.

"Homeless kid maybe? We've got a lot of those here" said Julia.

Cynthia sighed, "I'm not from here. But....I guess that's the city trend. I just hope they know I can't give them a job like this out of sympathy. They have to be good".

"Girl, I think this ones cute" said Julia.

"What? You've met him? Oh Julia don't do another name drop please" begged Cynthia.

She laughed, "No sweetie, I just saw him as he walked in. The last one of our walk ins. He's gorgeous. Almost too gorgeous. I swear I was planning on getting his number but he ain't got one to give" she huffed frustrated.

"You think every man is gorgeous" said Cynthia.

"No, I was going to get his number for you. This guy is way cuter than your ex-boyfriend to be Chance Mezka" said Julia crossing her arms. "I swear he's an ass" added Julia.

"Not so loud!" snapped Cynthia, "Plus I don't need reminding" she grumbled.

"Girl if you don't tell him your done, I will tell him for you!" said Julia.

"I get it Julia. Now shh!" snapped Cynthia as the lights dimmed only illuminating the Catwalk.

The sound of footsteps came. There walked Raphael. After a bit of confusion and still not really understanding what was going on he had agreed to do the catwalk as long as he got to meet Cynthia Dylan. But it wasn't just Cynthia who was present with Julai. There were also many others in high heels and tight dress and skirts. Many fashionistas men and women alike examining the models and the clothes they looked good in. Everything was evaluated. Their height, width, build, walk, posture, facial expression and other tid bits.