Chapter One: The Project

I was walking down the street. The streetlights are the only things I can see. Finally the Mann's Recidence. I knocked twice. Mrs. Mann‚ Nora‚ opened the door.

“Oh! Dylan! here for Walter?" she asked.

“Yes‚ thank you mrs. Mann" I answered.

“Come in" she pointed her head to the living room.

“Thank you" I forced a smile.

She ran upstairs.

A few moments later Walter came down. He greeted me by smiling and waving rapidly.

“So you have the script for our presentation‚ right?" I raised an eyebrow.

“Uh.. No... I gave it to Heather‚ Yeah."

“Dude! she's gonna change it!!! and mess us up big time!"

I run my fingers through my hair and gave a sigh.

“Okay‚ thank you. I'm going out now‚ bye!". I said while walking to the door.

I was now walking to the Quinn's recidence. God! I hate that bitch! She is the Grade “A" bitch in the history of my life! Her parents are very nice‚ but her??? she might be someone who got kicked out in hell.The walk was fast. Hardly knew I was infront of their house.

I rang the doorbell. Heather opened up. With that sarcastic smile. “Hi" she said slowly.

“I need the script"

“What for?" she frowned

“Well‚ I kinda need to change some of those things in there."

She handed me the script.

“Bye" she slammed the door.

I headed home‚ with the papers in my hands.

~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~

The presentation was today.English is our first subject. Everyone was getting ready for the play. Excited as well. Our little play would be short and educational.

Miss Sanders arrived. Everyone was quiet. “I can see the enthusiasm" she paused “because of that you won't need to perform" Everyone was cheering. In our english class we had this thing of singing “Feel this moment" when something good happens. And this was one. I just wanna feel this moment ooohhh oooohhh was all around the room. It was fine‚ just some wasted effort. I even had to go to Quinn's house. Then the bell rang

I walked put the room last. Saying goodbye to Miss Sanders...

It was very crowded. But I saw Trista. She was leaning on her locker‚ talking to a guy. I made my way to her. The guy left.

She was still looking at him.

“So that's your new love interest" I tickled her.

“Can you not!" she said smiling‚ escaping my tickles. Me and Trista had always been bestfriends since my birth. And she lives next door! isn't that convinent?

She leaned close‚ “Race to table 3?" It would be bogus to say No.

I sped off.

~~~~~~Author's Notes~~~~~

So guys how do you like the story so far?

Comment for suggestions Don't forget to vote! I appreciate it...