The new boy

It was a normal day sat school or so I thought. I was having my normal morning  I walked to school and waited for my friends in the cafeteria as I waited I see the friend I am supposed to meet up with walking towards me with a guy beside her. When she makes it over to me I ask who the boy was because I had never seen him before. She is my friend Kat and she introduced us to each other and apparently she knew him from when she lived in South Korea and he moved at the same time to Hawaii with her. The boy was kinda cute. I started having a conversation with both of them while we walked to the back of the school where we meet our group. Cindy was the first to show up. Kat introduced him to Cindy the same what she did with me and did the same with Hannah, Ava, Zoelle, and Zoe. He seemed to enjoy knowing some people. Kat and Jimin had the same schedule so he followed her around. I don't know why but I was kinda disappointed that we didn't have any classes together. At lunch we knew we had to make a spot for Jimin but we didn't know where. He sat next to Kat "of course he did" I though but I didn't say it. I wanted to get t know him I though he was nice and not to me the was very good looking. I couldn't tell if him and Kat had a unspoken thing and I feel like I would make it awkward if I asked so I didn't. I hope they don't because I think I may have a crush on the sweet, new kid in my group.