Chapter [4]

Authors note- Hello, my name is Jupiter, one of the new writers on the team! I'm a cinnamon roll from Canada, and my personal account username is JupiterSaros, so please go and follow if you want.

[Y/n] glances up to Luciel, smiling as you both dance the night away. As the song continues, everyone sits back, astonished by the pure, intense connection that could be felt across the room.

Your bodies seemed to flow together like an endless river that never stopped flowing. This spark, this moment.. was so beautiful. Luciel looks down, and smirks as he pulls [y/n] closer. You both spin slowly to the song, as he pulls you into a long, sweet kiss.

The music slows, then fades out. [Y/n] looks at the crowd, and their faces were all dumbfounded. Luciel laughs, and the rooms seems to break from the trance. People begin to clap, until the whole room began cheering.

"[y/n]," Luciel says, almost like he's walking in a dream. "I love you so much."

His eyes seem to shimmer, and [y/n] knows what he said is true. [Y/n] holds hands with Luciel, walking off the dance floor just as the next song fades in.

[Y/n] sits down next to her husband, eating some of the chips she grabbed before she was dragged away for the song. Luciel snags one, smirking at [y/n] whenever he manages to. She doesn't really care, though. She closes her [e/c] eyes, humming along to the music that's playing. Luciel watches her, smiling broadly. "I love you so much..." He breathes.

Authors note- Sorry about the short update, but I don't have a feel for the story yet, and also I'm juggling finals in school. I'll try my best, though! See you next time! -Jupiter ♡