500 FOLLOWERS + FACE REVEAL + UPDATE ON WHATS TO COME

(sorry for bad lighting it's 3:40 am) 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FIVE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS. THE PERSON ABOVE IS THE PERSON WHO PUBLISHED THE BOOKS ON THIS ACCOUNT. THE PERSON WHO UPDATED MOST OF THE BOOKS ON THIS ACCOUNT. THE BOOKS THAT WERE CRAPPY AND HAD A BUNCH OF FLAWS.

i know that 500 isn't really a big deal for most people but it's honestly really important to me. 

i am a 12 year old girl that has a dream of being an author. because of wattpad and you guys, i'm one more step closer to maybe having that happened. 

it's just amazing that you guys support my books that have no effort in them. the only thing i focused when i made most of my books was "i have to get it out as soon as possible." so i didn't even try and i just published it. 

my books have characters that are undeveloped, not enough detail, choppy transitions, bad punctuation, and stories that lose their plot. 

to know that you guys are somewhat enjoying it, is amazing. this is actually pushing me to show you guys what my writing skills are actually like. 

so for the last 'luciel x reader' book, a lot of effort will be put into it. of course i wont update as often, but i'll try. since school is coming up, i definitely wont be updating as much, but i'll try on the weekends :) . 

aside from the milestone we hit, you guys need to know the future of where this account is going. 

as you know, i recruited some admins for this account and it might change, they're still deciding, but right now they're working on a book that's totally different from what they usually write, so they're working really hard; As for the future for the 'yuri x reader' book, it now belongs to LilMissLucifer . so make sure to give lots of love! 

honestly i didn't know i could come this far with what i publish, but thank you guys so much! this is very important to me so thank you again <3

until the next update, stay murderous my lovely kittens!