Chapter three

*HEAVEN*

I looked at my phone and it was an unsaved number. (A.N. I put a fake number so if it's your number than I'm sorry). It said 578-453-6583 I was hesitant at first but then I answered it.

*PHONE CALL*
Heaven- hello?
????- you have 48 hours to get your brother back. Or we kill him!
Heaven- WHAT!!!
????- your time begins now!
Heaven- please! Don't hang u-
*line gets cut off*
I sat there thinking about what I had to so I slept on it but in the morning I'm going to tell the crew about it.

* THE NEXT DAY*

I got up and then I did my personal hygiene and put my bra and panties on. I went out of the bathroom and got my outfit for the day

And I ran to the school bus and took a seat and I noticed that, that little Jacob boy sat next to me

" what do you want" I say.

" you look upset" he said as he pat my shoulder.

" my brother is missing and I need help" I say on the verge of tears. " will you please help me. PLEASE!" I say in a almost shouting whisper.

He sighs and says" of course I would help a beautiful girl like you". he says making me blush.

" when we get to school we have to tell the group okay. Thank you" I say as I peck his cheek.

His little brown eyes light up. And he blushes and looks down. The bus stops and we get off I go into the hallway of my school and yell.

"ALL OF MY FRIENDS COME HERE RIGHT NOW" then people start to stare at me. " what y'all looking at" I say as I roll my eyes.

*DESTINY*

Heaven called us and know she's telling me something about her brother being kidnapped. I feel so bad. But now we have to fine him.
We might know where he is.

HEY GUYS ITS LACI AND IM ONLY DOING THIS ONE CHAPTER FOR TODAY AND IM REALKY TIRED SO ILL POST THREE BACK TO BACK CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS BUT I HOPED THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. BYE MY LOVES.
~laci~❤️❤️