Chapter five

*HEAVEN*

I woke up in a slightly good mood although I had just got shot last week.

I did my hygiene and I put on my clothes (look above)

I did my hygiene and I put on my clothes (look above). And I haven't looked at my phone in a long time. I seen missed calls from Milan and prince.

" UGH, Jason it's time to wake up" I say to him.

I go downstairs to cook breakfast. I make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. I finished and Jason came down stairs.

" how you doing Jay" I say in a concerned tone.

" I'm fine sissy, how about you" he asks me.

" I'm fine jay, sit down and eat so that you can get ready to go to school" I say.

After I finish cooking, me and Jason eat and then we go our separate ways because we don't ride the school bus all the time he rode the school bus and I drove my car.

I arrive at school, walked through the doors I seen destiny and Nevaeh I give them hugs and we walk down the hallway to first period sadly prince and Milan were in my first, second fourth, sixth, and seventh period.

We arrived at first period which was biology. Today we had to dissect a frog. Gross! Sadly the teachers had to assign our partners and he came down to my name.

" Milan with heaven. Prince with destiny" he says.

I looked over and rolled my eyes at her as she gave me a slight smile.

" Hey" she say to me in a quiet
voice

" why are you acting like nothing happened last week. You kissed prince knowing that I trust and have feeling for him" I say in the most angriest voice.

" Heaven..... I'm sorry, I just felt the urge to kiss him!" She exclaimed.

" you just don't understand, do you?" I say to her.

" heaven please I'm sorry!" She says.

" Yeah I'm sorry too...... for trusting you so much Milan. You know what I did for you when we were younger. I fricking put a man in a jail because he used to harass and touch you do you know what I did for you. I saved you and this is how you repay me. I saved you..Milan. I'm so sick of everyone making me feel like this. You know what I'm so done with you and prince because the two people I had a very close relationship with, but you broke that trust.

"Heaven I- I-" she cried.

But before she said anything, I walked out. Then went to the bathroom and had to calm down. I stayed in there until lunch. And then I left when the bell ring for lunch.

" hey destiny... hey Nevaeh" I say in a soft voice.

"Hey hev" they say in unison.

" let's go to lunch. And then we can go by my house".

" yeah I wanna skip school" destiny says.

After lunch we headed to my car. And drove home I had some extra clothes for them so I handed them bathing suits. We went outside and chilled for a little.

" how's y'all life" i ask.

" well me and roc have been hitting it off. And he just asked me out" she says.

" well that's nice, what about you Nevaeh" I point to Nevaeh.

" well..... me and prodigy have been talking and we were thinking about making it official but he just wants to be friends"she says tearing up.

" I'm so sorry I even asked" I say  in a sympathetic tone.

"It's okay" she says sucking her tears back up.

" well lets swim" I say

After I say that we plug up the speaker and we play swang and we took a picture and we had on these swimsuit.

We swam for the longest and we just had fun