Chapter four

*LACI*

We all went inside of my car( car above^^^) and we went to the warehouse that my dad died in. It might be his killer.

We step out of the car and look around, until TWO BRAIDS decided to open up his mouth.

" HEY, WHOEVER TOOK THIS GURL BROTHER NEEDA GIVE HIM BACK RIGHT NOW" he says very confident.

" I swear to god im going to kill you" I say as I start to lunge towards him.

Prince had to stop me and kissed me, making my whole body relax. No he didn't kiss me on my lips he kissed me on my cheek.

" calm down, hev" he says in a promising voice.

" okay" I say as I brush off what he called me. Only my dad would call me that.

" HEAVEN...... HEAVEN HELP ME PLEASE. ( I'll show what he looks like later in the book).

" hold on jay I'm coming, I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Okay" I say in a promising voice.

" okay, I just wanna go home" he says in a scared voice.

" jay please don't start crying, because then I'm going to start crying" I say in a sympathetic voice.

" Um, somebody's coming guys". Prince says in a worrying voice.

As I kiss Jason's cheek we start to move and look for the key. And then I found it. We started to go towards Jason's and I seen him bleeding.

"Jason" I yell in the most concerned voice ever.

" run " he said in a very weak voice.

" no Jason, La familia no deja atrás a la familia. Y te lo prometí" I told him.

I open up the cell door and pick him up bridal style and ran until I heard a gun shot. I looked back and suddenly I felt pain in my side. I dropped Jason and I fell down on the ground. I heard distant noises running towards me. But after the voices finally reached me I blacked out.

*PRINCE*

We arrived to the hospital but I felt her body go limp.

" HELP WE NEED A NURSE OR A DOCTER JUST PLEASE HELP HER" I yell out in agony.

" sir calm down we got it under control" he says to me.

All I could do was nod at that point. I was so worried about heaven. I just didn't want anything to happen to her. She didn't deserve.

* several hours later 2:10 am*

It was 2:10 in the morning and no doctor gave us any notifications. No nothing. Until the doctor came into the room and started talking.

" Jason will be fine but heaven would be in a coma". He said in his Indian accent.

I looked down and a tear ran down my face. I looked up and I had to walk out. All I heard was Milan screaming for me.

I stopped by the bench and sat down and looked up to see Milan right in front of me.

" what's wrong with you" she snapped.

" why are you snapping at me I'm just worried about heaven. It would hurt me so ba-" she interrupted me by kissing me.

At to my surprise I kissed back. I pulled away and saw destiny looking at us.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONGI WITH YOU" destiny yells at us.

I look at Milan with disappointment and hurt. I was so terrified about what destiny was going to tell heaven when she woke up.

" WELL GUESS WHAT! HEAVEN WOKE UO AND SHE WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO. OME INTO THE ROOM. GOD YOU RUIN EVERYTHING, AND YOU MILAN. HOW DEAR YOU DO THAT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND"

I didn't know how I was going to deal with her crying. Her crying just put me in a state I couldn't believe.

*DESTINY*

I ran towards heavens room and I got on the elevator but sadly prince caught up with me and got on also. He started to talk to me and I punched him right in his face and he fell down.

"That was for heaven" I say.

I spit on his face and looked at him with disappointment. As I stepped over him. And popped my gum(total white girl moment, just kidding). I ran towards heavens room and walked in.

" heaven, prince just kissed Milan back but he didn't kiss her first. So I beat him up for you" I say in a sympathetic tone.

" prince would never do that. Right" she says in a worried tone.

She starts to break down. And I just had to hug her. She's my life she's like a sister to me. I love her so much and I hate that they did that to her. She doesn't deserve any of it.

The doctor said that she was stable enough to go to school next week. Hopefully her bleeding won't start again.