Part 4

This was it for Capt Salve, she has lost all of her patience. Getting annoyed by Naina's remarks, Capt Salve goes up to Naina and yells, "itni taraf daari kyun kar rahi ho tum Capt Rajveer ki? Haan? Kya sirf issi liye ke wo tumhare mentor hain? Ya phir tum apnay 2 koori ke ghatiya aashiq ko bacha rahi ho?

"2 koori ke ghatiya aashiq, these words felt like a bullet for Naina. Suddenly, her facial expressions changed. Her cheeks were burning with anger. Blood drained out of her face out of anger. Her right hand automatically turned into a fist.

Naina has had enough of Captain Salve. She decided to show Capt Salve her real place. How dare she talk about her Rajveer sir in such a disgusting way.

This was enough for Naina to react, and this is exactly what Capt Salve wanted. Capt Salve wanted Naina to react in such a way, so, Salve could easily win this case. But, how could Rajveer let Naina react in such a way? How could he let someone hurt his Naina? No, he can't let that happen. He will always be there to save his Cadet Naina ah' Singh.

Naina, who's back was towards Capt Salve, immediately turned around to face Capt Salve. Her face was burning with anger, while a smirk was prominent on Salve's face. Capt. Salve knew that Naina is about to do something.

As if Capt Salve's wish was granted, Naina came towards Salve with her hand in a fist. Naina immediately raised her hand to punch Capt Salve, just then someone yelled.

"Naina Stop!. Rajveer yelled

This dragged Naina's attention. She immediately turned towards Rajveer. Rajveer was shocked seeing Naina. Tears were flowing down Naina's cheeks. "How can someone love me so much?, he thought.

Coming out of his thoughts, he said, rather ordered, "tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karogi Naina.

What the hell is he saying? Capt Salve talked about him in such a disgusting way, and he is still not letting Naina do anything? What is he up to? Why is he stopping her?

"Nahi sir..is ki himmat kase hui aapke bare mein aise baatein karte hue..Aaj mein is ko iski asli jagah dekha kar rahoongi., yells Naina out of anger.

When Rajveer saw that Naina was getting out of control, he yelled even louder than the last time, "I said Stop it Naina.

Naina turned towards Rajveer, shocked, and pleaded, "but sir...

Out of irritation Rajveer said, "Naina please!!!, being a little calm, "Dekho Naina.. Capt Salve ye chahti hain ke tum kuch aise hi react karo takke wo ye case asaani se jeet jayye..Lekin tum ye bilkul bhi nahi karogi.

"lekin..., questions Naina

"Naina!!, he whispered, "Naina agar tum mujhse thora sa bhi py...

Realising what he was about to say in front of everyone, he shuts up and closes his eyes tightly. Here, Naina's reaction was nothing less. She widened her eyes out of shock. Her mouth was half open and a little blush was evident on Naina's cheeks. Her cheeks turned red and she lowered her eyes.

"Control yourself Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, Rajveer mumbles to himself, still with his eyes closed, "is harket ke liye aapka court marshal ho jana chahiye.

A smile appeared on Rajveer's face looking at Naina's shyness. "ye ladki mujhe pagal kardegi, he thinks, "mujhe bhi puri duniye mein yehi mili thi pyaar karne ke liye!, he smiles. "agar ye mere itna kehne se itna sharma rahi hai toh tab kya hoga jab mein isse trial ke baad apne dil ki baat boloon ga?..Lekin khair maza aayega!

Realising what the hell he is thinking in this situation, he slaps his head with his hand.

What the hell was he thinking? In his own trial, he is thinking about all that? Has he gone mad? He is arrested in a murder case and in such a serious situation, he is thinking about confessing his love. "tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta, Capt, he mumbles to himself.

Realising that right now he is in his trial, in front of everyone, he decides to say something. Opening his eyes, he looks at Naina, who is already looking at him with her mouth half open.

Coming back to his senses, he says, rather stammers, "I..I..mean..Naina agar tum meri thori si bhi izzat karti ho toh tum aisa kuch bhi nahi karogi.

Rajveer and Naina lock eyes for few seconds. A smile appears on Rajveer's lips when Naina lowers her eyes again out of shyness. He knows how hard it is for her to look him in the eyes, after what his said. Rajveer enjoys her vulnerability. He knows what affect of his intense gaze has on her. He knows just his little touch can make her go week in her knees.

Looking back up, Naina realises that he is still looking at her, but now with a smile. This comes as a shock for her. She lowers her eyes again and mumbles to herself, "ye aaj inhe ho kya gayya hai? Ye mujhe aise dekh rahe hain jaise...p-pata nahi jab hum akele hoonge toh... She doesn't dare to complete her sentence out of shyness. "Shut up Naina!, she says to herself while slapping her own head.

Two more people have a huge smile on their face, looking at Rajveer and Naina. Those two people are none other than Aalekh and Dr. Shalini.

Dr. Shalini's thoughts: "ye dono pagal hain...itni serious situation mein bhi inh dono ko romance soojh raha hai, she smiles, "sahi Jodi banayi hai bhagwaan ne.

Aalekh's thoughts: "ye Naina ki bachi khud ko bhi or Capt sir ko bhi marwayegi. Pata nahi wakeel kahan se ban gayyi, he smiles, "sir ke aagay toh zabaan nai khulti is ki.

All their thoughts were broken with a very heavy voice.

"Attention everyone!, says one of the judges, "please proceed the case further!

Coming back to her senses, Naina comes back to her spot and stands near Captain Salve.

Case proceeds further

"Sir with your kind permission, I would like to invite a very special witness of this case, Naina requests.

"go ahead!, says one of the judges.

"Sir, mein Capt Salve ko witness box mein bulane ki ijaazat chahoongi, asks Naina.

This comes as a shock for everyone, especially Rajveer. He didn't know what Naina was up to. What does Capt Salve have to do with this case? This also shocks Capt Salve. She gets afraid and nervous.

Out of nervousness, Capt Salve yells, "I object sir! I am not a witness of this case. Mujhe is ke baray mein pehle inform kia nahi gayya tha. Advocate Aaluwalia is case ko ghumane ki koshish kar rahi hai.

Listening to Salve's words, Naina turns towards Caot Salve and gives her a smirk. Then turning towards the judges, she says, "Case ko kon ghuma raha hai ye baad mein pata chal jayyega, sir! Please sir, I request ke mujhe is ki permission di jayye.

"Permission granted!, orders one of the judges, "Capt Salve please cooperate!

Knowing that she doesn't have a choice, Capt Salve looks towards Naina and gives her a dirty look. This makes Naina smile. Capt Salve makes her way towards the witness box. As she goes towards the witness box, she crosses by Naina and stop for a second. Looking at Capt Salve, Naina smiles and whispers, "case ka maza toh ab aayega Capt Salve. Aap ki asliyaat toh ab samne aayegi.

This makes Capt Salve nervous. Ignoring Naina, she proceeds towards the witness box. Capt Salve is now in the witness box.

Naina starts her questions.

"So, Capt Salve, aap ka pura naam kya hai?, asked Naina

This comes as a shock for everyone.

"Out of anger, Capt Salve replies, "what? Ye kaisa sawal hai?

"Is waqt aap ek witness hain, so, you are not suppose to question me, says Naina calmly, "so, I'll repeat my question! Aap ka pura naam kya hai Capt Salve?

An annoyed Salve replies, "Captain Trisha Salve.

Smiling a little, Naina asks, "are you sure Capt? Mein aapko phir ek mauka deti hoon, aapka pura naam kya hai?

"Maine kaha na, mera poora naam Captain Trisha Salve hai, yells Capt Salve

Instead of yelling back, Naina replies with a smirk, "jee nahi Capt, now looking towards the judges, Naina says, "Capt Salve ka poora nam, Capt Trisha Salve Gehlot hai. She is the sister of Lala Gehlot.

This comes a shock for everyone, especially Rajveer. He immediately looks at Naina, while she looks back at him. They lock eyes for few minutes.

Rajveer's thoughts: "ye kya kar rahi ho tum Naina? Gehlot sir ka is sab se kya lena dena hai? Naina sooch samajh ke kadam uthao..

Naina's thoughts: "Sir, please calm down! Please mera vishwaas kijiye. Mein jo bhi kar rahi hoon sooch samajh ke kar rahi hoon. Gehlot sir ka is case se bohut kuch lena dena hai, please sir, please corporate.

Rajveer's thoughts: "Okay, Naina, but please, be careful!

Their eye contacts and thoughts are broken with an ugly voice.

"Jhoot bol rahi ho tum, Capt Salve yells, "kya proof hai tumhare paas?

This drags Naina's attention towards Salve, she looks at Salve and yells back, "Jhoot mein nahi, jhoot tum bol rahi ho., now a little calm, "or proof chahiye na tumhe, mein deti hoon is court ko proof.

Naina goes back to her table and picks up few papers. Now going towards the judge's desk, she hands the papers to the judges and says, "Ye hai wo proof sir, ye hai Capt Salve and Gehlot sir ke DNA reports, is se saaf saaf pata chalta hai ke Capt Salve ne hum sab se jhoot bola, she is the sister of Lala Gehlot.

This makes Capt Salve nervous. Seeing a nervous Capt Salve, Naina smirk. She goes up to Capt Salve and says, "ab aap court ko ye bateyegi ke aap ne ye sach kyun chupaya?

A nervous Capt Salve says, rather stammers, "wo..m-mein..

"You may leave Capt Salve, ab baki ke sawal mein is case k ek bohut ehaam witness se poochna chahti hoon, says Naina.

Now, looking towards the judges, Naina requests, "With your kind permission sir, Mein Lala Gehlot sir ko witness box mein bulane ki ijaazat chahti hoon!

This was it for Rajveer to lose his patience. He has had enough. What is this Naina up to? Why is she asking Rajveer's mentor to come in the witness box?

Getting angry, Rajveer yells, "NAINA!! KYA KAR RAHI HO TUM?

                                    End of Part