Part 6

When he saw that she is avoiding his gaze, he came very close to her and whispered in her ear, "Naina..agar tum chahti ho ke ABHI ke liye mein is se aagay kuch na karoon toh mujhse naazre churaane ki himaat mut karna!"

Her eyes widened at this statement. She felt week and breathless. The fact he said "Abhi ke liye", it took her breath away.

Without even thinking for a single minute, Naina looked back into Rajveer's eyes. She was breathing heavily, her cheeks turned red out of shyness. She did not dare to lower her eyes again.

Rajveer smirked at this action of Naina. He knew Naina felt vulnerable in front of him. He knows what magic his simple touch does to her, she goes week in her knees.

Smirking a little, he goes closer to Naina's ear and whispers. "That's like my Cadet Naina 'ah' Singh!", now going little more closer that Naina can feel his breath on her face, he whispers, "or should I say Advocate Naina Singh Aauwalia?"

Naina knew Rajveer was hurt from her lies. She knew that he won't spare her until she gives him all the answers to his question. But, something Naina couldn't understand was why was Rajveer acting different around her?

Naina could sense some flirting while he talks to her. Today, she felt some strange attraction in his behavior. Naina, who would always run to her Rajveer sir for her little problems, today, she could not even utter a single word.

She knew his intentions very well. She knew what he might and up telling her, then, why was she afraid? She knew he might end up confessing his feelings. Then, why was he making her vulnerable? Why was he acting flirtious around her? What does he want?

On the other hand, Rajveer very well knew about Naina's vulnerability. In fact, he was enjoying this. Today, his stubborn Naina was acting like a normal girl! And this is what he wanted, he wanted Naina to live like a simple girl! He wanted to fulfill every dream of hers. But he was not going to leave her so easily. He will get his answers from her, not matter what! After getting his answers from Naina, he has decided to confess his feelings to her.

Still being close to her ear, he again whispered. "I shall get my answers as soon as we reach KMA! Got that?"

After saying this, he placed a soft kiss on her earlobe. Naina's eyes widened at this as she gasped.  Her heart start racing fast. Rajveer was enjoying the rhythm of her heartbeat! As soon as his lips touched her soft skin, she felt shivers in her entire body. At the point, she did not even dare to move from her place. She stood there like a statue with her eyes wide open.  She did not utter a single word. Her gaze remained on the floor.

Without waiting for a single minute, Rajveer left from there leaving a shocked Naina behind. A smirk was prominent on Rajveer's face when he left.

Naina remained a statue for few minutes until she felt someone's tap on her shoulder. Naina looked to her right side and found Alekh standing there with his arms crossed, with a smile on his face.

"Alekh tu?". Asked Naina as she tried to hide her blush.

"Haan! Tereko kya hua hai? Apun to itni dair se tereko bula raha hai or tu hai ke sun hi nahi rahi", answered Alekh,
After few seconds, he asked again. "Wase Naina ye tere gal itne lal kyun hue hain?"

After hearing this from Alekh, she remembered the earlier incident that took place with her and Rajveer. She quickly covered her cheeks with both of her palms as she stammered, "nahi...wo..k-kuch nahi!"

"Pakka khch nahi hua?", asked Alekh in a teasing tone

"Haan Alekh!", replied Naina in a very irritated tone.